cloud gaming on my android device is unplayable even though speed tests are showing I have...

Discus and support cloud gaming on my android device is unplayable even though speed tests are showing I have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. I am trying to use xbox cloud gaming on my andriod phone (Sony xperia 5 IV) on my home wifi. any game I load up is a pixalated mess which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Wright1, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Adam Wright1
    Adam Wright1 Guest

cloud gaming on my android device is unplayable even though speed tests are showing I have...

Hi there.

I am trying to use xbox cloud gaming on my andriod phone (Sony xperia 5 IV) on my home wifi.

any game I load up is a pixalated mess which to me suggests a connection issue.

I have done a speed test and coming out at 60/90 mbps download speed and my router is showing it can run upto 600mbps. I stream hd films and the such all the time with no problems.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

Adam

:)

Adam Wright1, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Adam Wright1 Win User

cloud gaming on my android device is unplayable even though speed tests are showing I have a good connection. Any ideas?

I've done a router restart and there is no difference I'm afraid.
  3. Adam Wright1 Win User

cloud gaming on my android device is unplayable even though speed tests are showing I have a good connection. Any ideas?

My ping rate is coming out at 10ms so I'm not sure that's the problem. How would I go about fixing the traffic problem that you suggested?

Thanks for the reply!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

What is your android device?

I know my Galaxy Tab A wasn't up to snuff to keep up
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Are you connected on a 2.5 GHz connection or a 5GHz connection? It is recommended to connect to a 5G connection. Also, if you can try a different network connection that would be great so we can test it out such as a mobile hotspot.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate you letting me know and we may need to perform a restart on your router.
Thema:

1. cloud gaming on my android device is unplayable even though speed tests are showing I have... - Similar Threads - cloud gaming android

2. No cloud gaming on Android or Xbox One X with GPU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No cloud gaming on Android or Xbox One X with GPU: Hi there - desperately hoping someone can help me with this issue. My son recently got a GPU subscription which shows as active on his account in the Game Pass Android app and on his console...
  3. Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android): The button to play a cloud game will not show up, whatsoever. 4fbd895c-626f-4790-a482-636673e884ef
  4. I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android: When I use cloud gaming on my android the play icon won't work why is this 679ffb37-6fa7-4bd7-aa3b-2dc5e393fd7d
  5. Cloud Gaming on Mobile Device (Android): We Can't Save More Data for this Game or App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming on Mobile Device (Android): We Can't Save More Data for this Game or App: When attempting to play Fallout 4 via Cloud Gaming, I am receiving a "We can't save more data for this game or app (0x80830003)" when using Cloud gaming on my mobile device (Android) or the Cloud...
  6. On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud...: Here it is [img] 7c3ba3b2-4ab2-452b-9f34-81ca7ce1f9a4
  7. Cloud Gaming on Android Mobile with Xbox Game Pass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming on Android Mobile with Xbox Game Pass App: I only play Xbox through cloud gaming on my android mobile device, I do not have access to a console. I am receiving an error when attempting to play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition...
  8. Game pass cloud gaming on Android

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass cloud gaming on Android: I keep having this issue and can't find help any where for it. My mic in my game pass app won't work. My phone mic won't work, my external mics won't work. It doesn't matter whether I'm in a party...
  9. Is there a way to change the default game language on Android Xbox Cloud beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to change the default game language on Android Xbox Cloud beta?: I just received the beta invite for the Android Xbox Cloud in Brazil. But the problem is that all games that offer dubbing in Portuguese automatically start in Portuguese. Since I'm not much of a...
  10. Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android): Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose progress. This has been preventing me from playing...