Cloud Gaming on mobile is not using my saved data for MLB The Show

Discus and support Cloud Gaming on mobile is not using my saved data for MLB The Show in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I first set up cloud gaming on my game pass app the other day in preparation for me going on vacation and being able to still do my daily missions.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AnselMonserrate, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Cloud Gaming on mobile is not using my saved data for MLB The Show

I first set up cloud gaming on my game pass app the other day in preparation for me going on vacation and being able to still do my daily missions. Upon launching it for the first time it said there was an error syncing my data and had an option to play anyways so I figured why not just to see if the thing actually worked. I got to the home screen and figured it was good to go, but now it will only take me into a new game save if I try to play it. It synced perfectly fine with all my other games except this and I can't find any option to change it to my actual save, as in the one I play on my xbox. Any help in maybe forcing it to sync to the correct saved game, I have already tried uninstalling the app and relogging but nothing works.

:)

AnselMonserrate, Jul 3, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

We highly recommend checking this => How to use cloud gaming | Xbox Support. If the issue persists with this particular game alone, you will need to get in touch with the developer of the game for further assistance.
  3. Rostom L Win User

MLB the show 23 on Cloud Gaming

4. Mister Mascot Win User

Soul Calibur 2 HD saves

Hey there Fisk84,

Happy to take a look at this with you, for starters have you successfully moved your save data from the Xbox 360 into the cloud to download on the Xbox One? Also are you using the same profile on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One? Here is a guide that will show
    you how to move the save data from the Xbox 360 into the cloud.
    Copy, move or delete Xbox saved games, profiles, and avatar items

Make sure the save data is in the cloud and let us know how that goes!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Retrocomtibilidade (Retro-Compatibility)

Hi Ailton,

If you want your progress to sync to your Xbox One then turning on the cloud saves on your Xbox 360 and backing up the data is required. Once that is done and after you download the game on your Xbox One, the data syncs from the cloud and creates the same
    save data to your Xbox One. Follow this guide for assistance:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games

Here is a FAQ for Xbox Cloud saves:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crashing at Senna Screen

Hello Ivan,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning saved data for Forza Horizon 4, and if there is a way to revert to a previous save file.

Unfortunately, when it comes to cloud saved data, data that is stored whenever accessing any game overwrites all previously existing game save data. You can find more information about cloud saved data through our
    Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ.

Let us know if this helped, and we wish you the best!
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming on mobile is not using my saved data for MLB The Show - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming mobile

2. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  3. Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming): Regardless if I have a controller or not, the mobile Fortnite controls still show up. a48baef7-de60-4117-95ac-2f618047b106
  4. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don't own Xbox console and I only play...
  5. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don’t own Xbox console and I only play...
  6. Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...: Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on the console. For example if I boot up a cloud game will it kick off whoever is on my console?...
  7. Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??: Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? 3255d2d3-4bae-4eb3-88f6-fd4dc4c9b95c
  8. Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android): The button to play a cloud game will not show up, whatsoever. 4fbd895c-626f-4790-a482-636673e884ef
  9. In cloud gaming mobile it say unable to communicate with servers. please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In cloud gaming mobile it say unable to communicate with servers. please try again.: I need help to play Fortnite 0b7a0ccf-6233-4300-bcc5-d62f6312f7fe
  10. Cloud gaming isn't working on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud gaming isn't working on mobile: I have an active subscription and the xbox app on Android won't recognize my active subscription so I can't use cloud gaming! This ish has been going on for hours now! What do I pay a subscription...