Cloud Gaming on Mobile Device (Android): We Can't Save More Data for this Game or App

Discus and support Cloud Gaming on Mobile Device (Android): We Can't Save More Data for this Game or App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When attempting to play Fallout 4 via Cloud Gaming, I am receiving a "We can't save more data for this game or app (0x80830003)" when using Cloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DJTFree, Jan 17, 2023.

1. DJTFree
    DJTFree Guest

Cloud Gaming on Mobile Device (Android): We Can't Save More Data for this Game or App

When attempting to play Fallout 4 via Cloud Gaming, I am receiving a "We can't save more data for this game or app (0x80830003)" when using Cloud gaming on my mobile device (Android) or the Cloud Gaming browser. From there it only gives me an option to start a New Game.

I am able to play Fallout 4 normally on my Series X. Other games seem to work on my mobile device, but Fallout 4 won't sync and then provides the error message. It worked fine until late last week.

I have researched the issue, but the similar issues I have come across are when the console provides the message (bydeleting local saves); not related to Cloud Gaming on another device.

I have deleted a majority of my saves for FO4, but the problem persists. Is there a way to delete cloud saves? Is that what could be causing this?

:)

DJTFree, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox cloud gaming?

Hi Shon, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you using an Android device?

Please, try clearing the App Cache data.

Go to Settings > Apps, select the Xbox Game Pass app, then select Storage > Clear Data, then > Clear cache.

More information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/troubleshoot-cloud-gaming-android
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Manage saves on Xbox Live

Hello Flight_747,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to manage saved data on your console and the cloud. Your saved data is automatically

uploaded to the cloud
    if your console is connected to Xbox Live. The article we provided explains more about cloud storage and how to manage it. We hope this information helps Flight_747!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Does anyone know why the xbox app keeps saying " xbox app has stopped working" and "xbox app keeps stopping" im on my phone

Hi Legendhero65, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Which mobile device you are using? An Android or iOS system?

Try clearing the app cache data.

For Android:

Go to Settings > Apps, select the Xbox app, then select Storage > Clear cache.

More information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/troubleshoot-cloud-gaming-android

For iOS:

If you are using the App, uninstall and reinstall it.

*Note: This is a non-Microsoft website.

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know if it works!
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Recovering deleted data

Games are saved to the cloud if you are connected to the internet.

If the cloud save wasn't synced, you can't get your save data back.

Depending on the way you've deleted your game, you also deleted save data..

You can see if the data is still there when you go to my games and apps and check if the save data is still there.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

"We can't save more data for this game or app"

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

May I know if you tried deleting some cloud data from another games to see if that makes the trick?

Also, is this happening with all your games?

Or only with the ones you described ?
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming on Mobile Device (Android): We Can't Save More Data for this Game or App - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Mobile

2. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  3. Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming): Regardless if I have a controller or not, the mobile Fortnite controls still show up. a48baef7-de60-4117-95ac-2f618047b106
  4. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don't own Xbox console and I only play...
  5. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don’t own Xbox console and I only play...
  6. Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...: Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on the console. For example if I boot up a cloud game will it kick off whoever is on my console?...
  7. Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??: Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? 3255d2d3-4bae-4eb3-88f6-fd4dc4c9b95c
  8. Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android): The button to play a cloud game will not show up, whatsoever. 4fbd895c-626f-4790-a482-636673e884ef
  9. In cloud gaming mobile it say unable to communicate with servers. please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In cloud gaming mobile it say unable to communicate with servers. please try again.: I need help to play Fortnite 0b7a0ccf-6233-4300-bcc5-d62f6312f7fe
  10. Cloud gaming isn't working on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud gaming isn't working on mobile: I have an active subscription and the xbox app on Android won't recognize my active subscription so I can't use cloud gaming! This ish has been going on for hours now! What do I pay a subscription...