Cloud gaming on Game Pass for Amazon

Discus and support Cloud gaming on Game Pass for Amazon in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have just bought in a 2020 Kendall fire 8 HD and I have downloaded The Game Pass app so that I could use the cloud gaming like I do on my other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YngVirus, Dec 3, 2021.

  1. /u/YngVirus
    /u/YngVirus Guest

    Cloud gaming on Game Pass for Amazon


    I have just bought in a 2020 Kendall fire 8 HD and I have downloaded The Game Pass app so that I could use the cloud gaming like I do on my other devices however, the cloud prompt seems to have disappeared and now there is only console or PC selections. I was wondering if XBox was going to make the Amazon version of Game Pass App compatible with cloud gaming or if there was a way around this?

    submitted by /u/YngVirus
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/YngVirus, Dec 3, 2021
    #1
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming wouldn't let me sign in.

  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    If I buy elden ring on the microsoft store can I play it on xbox cloud gaming?

    Only games that are on Game Pass can be played on the cloud. Elden Ring is not on Game Pass, so is not on the cloud.
  4. Alvaro A- Win User

    Why is the Xbox app ask me for a 6 digit code or 10 digit code when I have an 8 digit code

    Hi Luke,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Xbox Community. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues setting up your Fire TV. To make sure that I can provide accurate information, can you confirm if you're trying to play Xbox cloud gaming?

    Here's the official article with step-by-step instructions on how to set up cloud gaming on Amazon Fire TV Stick:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...

    Regards,

    Alvaro
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Why cant i play cybepunk 2077.

    The game is not on game pass. The game is available to play on the cloud if you own the game, but you still need Game Pass Ultimate to play the game on the cloud.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can i play a series x game on cloud if i bought it on an xbox one?

    If the game is available on Game Pass and is on the cloud, and you have Game Pass Ultimate, then yes you can. If the game isn't on the cloud, then no you cannot.
Thema:

Cloud gaming on Game Pass for Amazon

Loading...
  1. Cloud gaming on Game Pass for Amazon - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming Game

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  6. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  9. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]
  10. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...