Cloud Gaming on Android Mobile with Xbox Game Pass App

Discus and support Cloud Gaming on Android Mobile with Xbox Game Pass App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I only play Xbox through cloud gaming on my android mobile device, I do not have access to a console. I am receiving an error when attempting to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rich66305083, Sep 7, 2022.

1. rich66305083
    rich66305083 Guest

I only play Xbox through cloud gaming on my android mobile device, I do not have access to a console. I am receiving an error when attempting to play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition which says the following:

We can't save more data for the following game or app

rich6630#5083

Your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room, select a game or app from My games & apps, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons. (0x80830003)

As I previously stated, I do not have access to a console, I have only ever played using cloud gaming on the Xbox Game Pass app from my android mobile device. I need to delete my cloud synced save game data, either partially or completely I don't really care at this point, in order to create some free storage space and to able to resume playing.

I cannot get past this error in-game as it occurs during the loading screen, afterwards the game becomes unresponsive to any controller input yet continues to play audio while showing the on screen prompt to press any key to continue., thus preventing me from opening up the game menu and deleting my previous save data. I just need to create some free storage space. It is not a matter of local storage space on my android mobile device, vastly more space is available on my device then is needed, and to rule out any possibility it of too much application cashe I have completely uninstalled and then reinstalled the Xbox Game Pass app on my android mobile device and still receive this exact same error message and the exact same circumstance.

How do I resolve this issue? I have two years of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription left on this account, simply abandoning my account and creating a new one is not a preferable option. Surely there must be some way to access and manage my cloud save data from something other than a physical console sitting in front of me? Or alternatively, perhaps a Xbox support representative could at least access that part of my account and reset/delete the entirety of game save data... drastic as that my seem I don't really care about starting all over I simply want to be able to play again, which currently I cannot.

Thank you for any help, it is appreciated.

:)

rich66305083, Sep 7, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

They are talking about your cloud saves you need to start deleting extra saves including games you don't play no more there is a limit on cloud saves
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this RICH66305083

Sorry to say but right now cloud gaming doesn't support deleting saves made on the cloud
    You need yes or yes a console to manage your cloud saves.
    In your case the best option would be use a friend's console or someone who you know console and do it from there.

In case you need it, here's the cloud saving FAQ:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Problem with Xbox Game Pass/Game streaming(Mobile) not correctly having the default keybinds

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fight Apple - XBox Mobile Device (Series M)

There is no need to do that, as most android devices (Phones & Tablets) support Xbox cloud gaming now anyway. Just download the game pass app, and game as much as you like on the cloud.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Xcloud L-stick and D-pad not working on android.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bobtheman9o, try to follow the topics below, also check the compatible devices and android version.

One of the things that can influence the accessibility of the command is the Android version and accessibility settings.

"While cloud gaming as part of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate may work on devices running modified, alternate, or emulated versions of Android OS, those systems are still being evaluated and players may see an unexpected or degraded play experience."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/cloud...

How to use cloud gaming

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...

Supported browsers for cloud gaming on the web

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming on Android Mobile with Xbox Game Pass App - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Android

2. No cloud gaming on Android or Xbox One X with GPU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No cloud gaming on Android or Xbox One X with GPU: Hi there - desperately hoping someone can help me with this issue. My son recently got a GPU subscription which shows as active on his account in the Game Pass Android app and on his console...
  3. Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android): The button to play a cloud game will not show up, whatsoever. 4fbd895c-626f-4790-a482-636673e884ef
  4. I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android: When I use cloud gaming on my android the play icon won't work why is this 679ffb37-6fa7-4bd7-aa3b-2dc5e393fd7d
  5. Cloud Gaming on Mobile Device (Android): We Can't Save More Data for this Game or App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming on Mobile Device (Android): We Can't Save More Data for this Game or App: When attempting to play Fallout 4 via Cloud Gaming, I am receiving a "We can't save more data for this game or app (0x80830003)" when using Cloud gaming on my mobile device (Android) or the Cloud...
  6. On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud...: Here it is [img] 7c3ba3b2-4ab2-452b-9f34-81ca7ce1f9a4
  7. Game pass cloud gaming on Android

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass cloud gaming on Android: I keep having this issue and can't find help any where for it. My mic in my game pass app won't work. My phone mic won't work, my external mics won't work. It doesn't matter whether I'm in a party...
  8. Is there a way to change the default game language on Android Xbox Cloud beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to change the default game language on Android Xbox Cloud beta?: I just received the beta invite for the Android Xbox Cloud in Brazil. But the problem is that all games that offer dubbing in Portuguese automatically start in Portuguese. Since I'm not much of a...
  9. Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android): Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose progress. This has been preventing me from playing...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account: I recently purchased the ultimate xbox game pass subscription in order to have acces to the cloud streaming option using the android app. But when I try logging in with my account, the cloud...