Cloud gaming not working

Discus and support Cloud gaming not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently been playing crusader kings and at seemingly random times the game freeze and I get a pop up that I have been disconnected from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gary Watson3, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Gary Watson3
    Gary Watson3 Guest

Cloud gaming not working

I have recently been playing crusader kings and at seemingly random times the game freeze and I get a pop up that I have been disconnected from the cloud gaming session. I am playing on an Xbox 1 X, this issue has been ongoing for a month or so.

:)

Gary Watson3, Jun 5, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Cloud Gaming not working

You say that you have Game Pass. Do you have Game Pass Ultimate? Only accounts with subscriptions to Game Pass Ultimate can use cloud gaming. If you are gamesharing, only the account that purchased GPU can use cloud gaming.
  3. ngocphi Win User

cloud gaming not working?

Also you need to be in a xcloud regiom
  4. James Radcliff Win User

Cloud gaming not working

Yeah it's got to be a server outage or something alot of people are having the same issue
  5. Georges C. Win User

Cloud gaming not working

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Abhyas, what device are you trying to play Xcloud on, console, PC or mobile device?

Have you tried any procedure, if so, which one?

If you can give more details.
  6. Georges C. Win User

cloud gaming not working?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello NvUs, you mention that this started happening about a month ago, did you happen to have a subscription switch, did you switch from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass normal?

Click on the link below, log in with the account you use to play the game and check that your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is properly activated in your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/services
Thema:

Cloud gaming not working

1. Cloud gaming not working - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming working

2. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  3. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  4. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  5. Cloud Gaming Isn't Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming Isn't Working: Hello, I have Xbox Ultimate, I was trying to play Microsoft Flight Simulator when i turned it off. I come back and I can not connect to cloud gaming. I restarted my pc and the cloud gaming icon...
  6. Fix for in game chat not working on xbox cloud gaming(pc)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for in game chat not working on xbox cloud gaming(pc)?: Was going to play hell let loose with some friends, tried the game the day before and everyting was working fine. the next day i got on to play and i cant hear anybody and i cant talk. i tried the...
  7. Cloud Gaming Does Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Does Not Work: Split from this thread. I'm having exactly the same problem and have done the last few times I've tried. I've tried on my Android phone, iPad and Steam Deck - all exactly the same as you...
  8. Xbox cloud gaming - ultimate subscription but games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming - ultimate subscription but games not working: Recently I have been unable to play games on Xbox cloud, using my iPad, Steam deck or Android phone. I have an ultimate subscription and am signed in (I have tried signing out, restarting and also...
  9. Cloud Gaming Does Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Does Not Work: I recently purchased the Ultimate Pass Subscription. I tried to run a game today on my MacBook through the Safari browser but on almost every game the "PLAY" button is greyed out except Fortnite....
  10. Cloud gaming has stopped working on my xbox xs console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming has stopped working on my xbox xs console.: What is happening with cloud gaming? It has stopped working on my xbox x console. c932c2ac-dea9-4db3-94ea-d2853ff7740b