Cloud gaming lag, cable plugged into router bit still not good enough to play!
Discus and support Cloud gaming lag, cable plugged into router bit still not good enough to play! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I've purchased a cable to plug my series s into the router so I can play xcloud. My download speed is 28mbps and upload is 18mbps... However my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/New-Gas1693, Oct 28, 2021.
Thema:
Cloud gaming lag, cable plugged into router bit still not good enough to play!
Loading...
-
Cloud gaming lag, cable plugged into router bit still not good enough to play! - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming lag
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Ongoing Xbox Cloud Gaming Input Lag – Routing/Peering Suspected
in XBoX on ConsolesOngoing Xbox Cloud Gaming Input Lag – Routing/Peering Suspected: HI! I'm experiencing severe and persistent input lag when using Xbox Cloud Gaming, to the point where games become unplayable. It's like I'm swimming through syrup. I’ve spent considerable time... -
how come every time I try to play Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming, it lags and is unplayable?
in XBoX Games and Appshow come every time I try to play Fortnite on Xbox cloud gaming, it lags and is unplayable?: every time I go on there it says I have "packet loss" and I cannot play the game because of the lag. It used to work just fine on the same device and internet. 4d09adc8-3b3d-426a-845a-57f764220946 -
Lagging with Starlink WiFi + a booster on Xbox Cloud Gaming
in XBoX Games and AppsLagging with Starlink WiFi + a booster on Xbox Cloud Gaming: I use an iPad Pro to play games, and my main game source is Xbox Cloud gaming. I have starlink WiFi with a booster and it is still so laggy! What can I do to fix the lag. Can I attach an alternate... -
Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming
in XBoX on ConsolesMassive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this... -
bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...
in XboX Insidersbought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game... -
Latency and Lag in Xbox cloud Gaming ?
in XBoX Games and AppsLatency and Lag in Xbox cloud Gaming ?: Hello , I am using i3 , 4gb Ram , intel HD graphics 4000 and I previously used xbox cloud gaming on it and there was no issue but now there is alot of latency and lags so it's not playable the...