Cloud Gaming iOS not working states "we'll be right back"

Discus and support Cloud Gaming iOS not working states "we'll be right back" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the last 5 days, when I try to open a game the window says. "we'll be right back". Is anyone else having that issue as well. Before that when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Aekupp, Nov 11, 2021.

1. /u/Aekupp
    /u/Aekupp Guest

For the last 5 days, when I try to open a game the window says. "we'll be right back". Is anyone else having that issue as well. Before that when I tried to open a game it is just a black screen.

submitted by /u/Aekupp
    [link] [comments]

/u/Aekupp, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

[Error] We'll be right back

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you, if it's happening with just this device and it's working on the app, you may need to report this through the app itself as well.

To do so, launch the Xbox game pass app, from there you'll see a green icon on the left side, and you can report it from there.
  4. Game Xb Win User

With gamepass app it works well but the quality of graphic very low. This screenshot from ROG Phone 2

[​IMG]
  5. Francia J. Win User

6. Game Xb Win User

Yes I tried different connection, but still get error. With same WiFi, my older phone running without that error.
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming iOS not working states "we'll be right back" - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming iOS

2. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  3. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I'm not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming - Play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - Play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I’m not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...
  6. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  7. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  8. So Im on IOS and I don’t have a Xbox I use cloud gaming my parents have on the family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Im on IOS and I don’t have a Xbox I use cloud gaming my parents have on the family...: So Im on IOS and I don’t have a Xbox I use cloud gaming my parents have on the family safety settings on and I can’t get it off. Can you help me? 690401b3-3812-4611-959e-9275732de670
  9. Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode: How do I get sound of game to play on my iPhone when I’m trying to to stream with mic mode turned on, with screen record? submitted by /u/ELTreeMan [link] [comments]
  10. Black Screen after loading cloud game on IOS 16

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen after loading cloud game on IOS 16: Hi there. I got Xbox Game Pass recently, and my phone (IPhone 13 Pro, using the IOS 16.6 beta) refuses to load any game from the cloud streaming “app”. It would allow me to sign in, select a game...