Cloud gaming in Xbox settings removed
Discus and support Cloud gaming in Xbox settings removed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Last week, when I joined the beta ring, I updated to the new update. So, after I updated to the new OS update, I like to see what’s new and so I went... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Majestic_Beautiful85, Apr 17, 2026.
Thema:
Cloud gaming in Xbox settings removed
Loading...
-
Cloud gaming in Xbox settings removed - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming settings
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming Needs support intergraded settings on Fortnite Regarding Resolution and...
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming Needs support intergraded settings on Fortnite Regarding Resolution and...: Hello folks, I'm writing this to get the attention of the Xbox developers or engineering team hoping they'll make and implement these important changes. Firstly we're missing touch controls with... -
How to set screen time restrictions on family safety for Xbox cloud gaming?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to set screen time restrictions on family safety for Xbox cloud gaming?: I cannot find the option to limit time on Xbox cloud gaming on the family safety app. Can anyone help with this? 52bb10d9-aa95-4b85-b583-a9185ebe01b4 -
How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming: Cloud family is saying due to my family safety settings I can not play fortnight how do I change the settings d6773136-8ad0-4281-917e-6a2c605629ff -
Does the XGPU cloud game interface support traditional Chinese language? How to set it? How...
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes the XGPU cloud game interface support traditional Chinese language? How to set it? How...: In addition to webpage translation, what other ways can I make this webpage display in Chinese? xbox.com/en-US/play How to find XGPU games that support Chinese language?...