Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else?

Discus and support Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been playing on xcloud for more than an year now. However, from past month, my game is so stuttery and glitchy, its literally unplayable. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aditya pal2, Feb 15, 2023.

  1. aditya pal2
    aditya pal2 Guest

    Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else?


    I have been playing on xcloud for more than an year now. However, from past month, my game is so stuttery and glitchy, its literally unplayable. I am currently running a 500mbps fiber plan and i know Its not the bandwidth. i have tried other connections and the issue is the same for every wifi I have tried.

    I am currently in UK.

    :)
     
    aditya pal2, Feb 15, 2023
    #1
  2. aditya pal2 Win User

    Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else?

    Hi,

    I am using a 2021 macbook air and used safari, chrome, opera and brave browsers to check. Same issue everywhere.

    Just for some context, I have been using same setup since 2021 for cloud gaming and it worked flawlessly in the past. Thanks!
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else?

    You're welcome and thank you so much for the update. It may mean that it's not the server, it can be the device itself. Can you also confirm that you're MacBook is running the latest update?
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else?

    I appreciate it, Aditya. Just to isolate the issue further, do you have a different device that we can try to use? It can be a mobile device. Try using cloud gaming from there.
  5. aditya pal2 Win User

    Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else?

    Thanks for your swift feedback. I tried mobile device and it plays okay there. Also, just a quick note, I have tried clearing caches and removing temp files on my mac.
  6. aditya pal2 Win User

    Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else?

    I am currently updating my software to the latest version as we speak. I shall be back in 5 minutes. speak soon.
Thema:

Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else?

Loading...
  1. Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else? - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming glitchy

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Glitchy cloud gaming with a fast stable wired connection

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitchy cloud gaming with a fast stable wired connection: Cloud gaming on xbox one is glitchy. Using a wired connection with 300mb download 40mb upload and around 32ms ping. Is it a problem with my network or could it be the game? Played at midweek...