Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else?

Discus and support Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been playing on xcloud for more than an year now. However, from past month, my game is so stuttery and glitchy, its literally unplayable. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aditya pal2, Feb 15, 2023.

1. aditya pal2
    aditya pal2 Guest

I have been playing on xcloud for more than an year now. However, from past month, my game is so stuttery and glitchy, its literally unplayable. I am currently running a 500mbps fiber plan and i know Its not the bandwidth. i have tried other connections and the issue is the same for every wifi I have tried.

I am currently in UK.

:)

aditya pal2, Feb 15, 2023
  2. aditya pal2 Win User

Hi,

I am using a 2021 macbook air and used safari, chrome, opera and brave browsers to check. Same issue everywhere.

Just for some context, I have been using same setup since 2021 for cloud gaming and it worked flawlessly in the past. Thanks!
  3. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you so much for the update. It may mean that it's not the server, it can be the device itself. Can you also confirm that you're MacBook is running the latest update?
  4. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate it, Aditya. Just to isolate the issue further, do you have a different device that we can try to use? It can be a mobile device. Try using cloud gaming from there.
  5. aditya pal2 Win User

Thanks for your swift feedback. I tried mobile device and it plays okay there. Also, just a quick note, I have tried clearing caches and removing temp files on my mac.
  6. aditya pal2 Win User

I am currently updating my software to the latest version as we speak. I shall be back in 5 minutes. speak soon.
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming in UK glitchy/stuttery for anybody else? - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming glitchy

2. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  3. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa: Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa 36554a53-608f-4e0e-9da5-07d498d2b6aa
  6. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  7. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  8. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  9. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  10. Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.: I have been trying for the last day to play games on cloud gaming but nothing seems to work. Every game that uses cloud gaming seems to have a grayed out play button even though I have the Xbox...