Cloud Gaming in other Regions

Discus and support Cloud Gaming in other Regions in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Is anyone here knows when will the other regions get cloud gaming? I'm from the Philippines and cloud gaming is not yet supported. I also have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bernard JosephTitco, Jan 24, 2022.

  1. Cloud Gaming in other Regions


    Hi,

    Is anyone here knows when will the other regions get cloud gaming? I'm from the Philippines and cloud gaming is not yet supported. I also have Game Pass Ultimate. I hope someone can enlighten me on this matter.

    Thanks,

    Bernard

    :)
     
    Bernard JosephTitco, Jan 24, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Cloud Gaming in other Regions

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    As of the moment there is no information yet if there will be additional regions that will be added on the list of supported regions this means that even if you have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate we can’t use it yet for cloud gaming.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    GeoRestricted - Why?

    There shouldn't be any restrictions with the exception of cloud games and bc titles

    This is due to 360 and older games being region locked

    And cloud games due to performance

    As you would be accessing Switzerland cloud this also prevents people from cheating the system NY getting codes from different regions for better pricing or taking advantage of other regional offers like the free Japan or Korean content or games with gold program regional content
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Game Pass Region Issue

    If you are trying to do cloud gaming then no it's not available in your region

    Xcloud is only available in certain regions

    But you do have xgu other then xcloud
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

    can’t play cloud gaming on xbox series s

    Are you in a region that is supported for cloud gaming? Not every region has cloud gaming accessible. Also, not every game has the option to play from the cloud.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Gaming over seas

    Just not region based games like cloud gaming

    You will have to install and play games locally since cloud is region based
Thema:

Cloud Gaming in other Regions

Loading...
  1. Cloud Gaming in other Regions - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Regions

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. When will my region be supported with cloud gaming

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will my region be supported with cloud gaming: I’m a South African and I can’t cloud game I know my region doesn’t support but when will it be supported b4968961-96c0-4637-a6dd-9457a37049cf
  9. How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?: I have used cloud gaming in the past. I live in a country that supports cloud gaming. I have no issues downloading games off of xbox game pass. My region is correct on my xbox, laptop and...
  10. Cloud gaming region unsupported?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming region unsupported?: I was trying to play cloud gaming on my PC, when out of the blue it gave me an error message saying that my region is unsupported when it's not? I have played cloud gaming many times before, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. how to overcome xbox cloud gaming regions