cloud gaming icon missing from gamepass?? i only see INSTALL

Discus and support cloud gaming icon missing from gamepass?? i only see INSTALL in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is NO cloud icon to play games. The only icon I see is INSTALL. Obviously cloud gaming on the xbox series S isn’t working YET the xbox site says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnSmith974, Jan 30, 2023.

1. JohnSmith974
    JohnSmith974 Guest

There is NO cloud icon to play games. The only icon I see is INSTALL. Obviously cloud gaming on the xbox series S isn’t working YET the xbox site says everything is up and running. It is not.

:)

JohnSmith974, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your cloud gaming problem.

Let's refresh the console's system cache and see if this can help.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  3. chris mulcahy Win User

Is it possible to launch a game through cloud if it's installed?

Thank you for the reply. However the only issue with this is that the game I'm trying to launch through cloud doesn't have the cloud icon in my library but it does when I look at it through the gamepass store. In my library instead of showing the gamepass and cloud icon it just shows the name of the game and "owned"
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox pc pass on steam deck

Only gamepass ultimate works with steam deck

Unless you install Windows 10

Steam.os cannot install games because from gamepass games are windows based

Only cloud gaming is supported unless you install Windows 10
  5. ngocphi Win User

Game pass ultimate price changed

You are miss reading that promo

Read it again

3months for 1 dollar isn't for xgu

It's only for Xbox gamepass that's it

Gamepass does Not include cloud

Cloud gaming is only available on xgu since you do need gold to play multiplayer

And gamepass ultimate does include gold but gamepass does not
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

App Removal

McDAYGO,

Unfortunately there is not. Any icons that appear as transparent with the cloud icon indicate that they are games/app not installed and available to install. To my knowledge there is not a way to remove anything from the cloud as this is essentially your
    save/download history now.
Thema:

1. cloud gaming icon missing from gamepass?? i only see INSTALL - Similar Threads - cloud gaming icon

2. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  3. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa: Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa 36554a53-608f-4e0e-9da5-07d498d2b6aa
  6. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  7. I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got game pass today for cloud gaming and the play icon won't work I use android: When I use cloud gaming on my android the play icon won't work why is this 679ffb37-6fa7-4bd7-aa3b-2dc5e393fd7d
  8. Can’t get Xbox kids accounts to be able to cloud game even though the cloud icon is present.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get Xbox kids accounts to be able to cloud game even though the cloud icon is present.: I have an Xbox Series S with three accounts on it, mine and one each for my kids. I also have game pass ultimate. There are no time limits set for the kids and their content is limited to under 16...
  9. Cloud Icon next to game but there's no play button

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Icon next to game but there's no play button: Idk what the issue is submitted by /u/OAAwara [link] [comments]
  10. Cloud icon is next to games in game pass but when i click on them there is no play option....

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud icon is next to games in game pass but when i click on them there is no play option....: i really want to use xcloud and i would use the edge browser but i want to use may main account and i have game pass on a second account. Does it even work on profiles that dont have game pass...