Cloud Gaming: I Like This. Thank You

Discus and support Cloud Gaming: I Like This. Thank You in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It’s a great way to demo games before downloading. That’s what I did with Gunk and Forgotten City. Funny thing though, I just kept on playing and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Complete-Definition4, Jan 5, 2022.

  1. Cloud Gaming: I Like This. Thank You


    It’s a great way to demo games before downloading. That’s what I did with Gunk and Forgotten City. Funny thing though, I just kept on playing and finished both Cloud only. Currently playing Torchlight 3 on Cloud.

    Yes there are screen tears and smears, and a few disconnects, but for some reason it doesn’t bother me as much as I thought (then again I’m not playing shooters or other lag sensitive games)

    So thanks.

    submitted by /u/Complete-Definition4
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Complete-Definition4, Jan 5, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    No game pass game opens for me. PC, iPad or iPhone. It doesn't work for me.

    Thank you for that, I would like to clarify, are you trying to access cloud gaming?
  3. Randver Win User

    I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU MS

    [quote user="RippenHarra"]

    News flash. Australia has disc based trading aswell. So even with the Original plan of X1 this would have still been the case in regards to disc based games on X1. Storage media evolves, Vinyl to tapes to cartridges, cd's, DVD, Blu ray. The only reason
    why trading still exists on games is because of the storage media.Once Digital media and better Internet speeds become the norm that ability will go. Sure there may be a way to give it sell a license for a game to someone else, but MS first vision was as close
    as that got. Sadly it's just been put on the back burner now. Now I'm all digital I'm finding I play more of many games in a shorter period tah lots of one game over that same period as I can play Ac4 for 2 hours and in a few seconds I can be having a couple
    of races on Forza5 to break things up. If I where to switch discs everytime like I did on 360 this wouldn't be happening. I'm enjoying gaming more than I ever have at the moment and I thank the X1 for that.

    [/quote]

    I see the upside to going all digital is that we have access to our game library in multiple locations, auto updates, no issues with unreadable media, etc.

    Telling us that the upside for you is that you is that after playing a game for 2hrs you don't have to get up to swap disc to play another game probably isn't helping us avoid the stereotype that gamers are all a bunch of fat, lazy guys sitting on their sofa
    eating hot pockets.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU MS

    @RippenHarra, He just doesn't get it.
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU MS

    Thought I had a major problem with my Blu Ray player, but it turned out I was missing a trick. Still loving my Xbox and still giving Microsoft my heartfelt thanks. One month of Xbox One!
  6. eviltedi Win User

    I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU MS

    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    [quote user=""]

    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    [quote user="nowaysis"]

    @ galactic geek, killer instinct is free on my xbox and its crap, simple

    [/quote]That's your opinion, but not mine.

    Sure I admit that it can be a bit button-masher friendly, but once you learn the intricate mechanics of the game, it becomes far, far better (the dojo mode is fantastic for this). For example, if you don't learn how to do combo-enders, your opponent can actually
    regain life - knowing that is a huge advantage for those who know how to actually play the game or at least take the time to learn it - with hard work comes reward.

    Also, from my experience, I can say that the "free" version of Killer Instinct is not at all indicative of the final product - there simply isn't enough there. It's a glorified demo - you can't even unlock
    achievements with it.


    [/quote]

    You can unlock achievements, I have not paid a penny for KI and achievements are unlocking.

    [/quote]Allow me to rephrase: You can't unlock ALL of the achievements, as many are character-specific & since you can only play as Jago with the free-edition, it limits your potential to unlock the other character-specific achievements.

    [/quote]

    No, I have six characters, all free and achievements unlock.
Thema:

Cloud Gaming: I Like This. Thank You

Loading...
  1. Cloud Gaming: I Like This. Thank You - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Thank

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  6. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  9. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]
  10. Hi all. Going to Crete for hols with the fam. Will cloud gaming work there? Thanks all.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hi all. Going to Crete for hols with the fam. Will cloud gaming work there? Thanks all.: Any advice welcome…. submitted by /u/Skaidsforever [link] [comments]