Cloud gaming home screen shortcuts sends me to safari
Discus and support Cloud gaming home screen shortcuts sends me to safari in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i pressed on the cloud gaming app i hot a pop up that said open to safari and i accidentally pressed it now i can’t access the app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marco_742, Feb 1, 2024.
Thema:
Cloud gaming home screen shortcuts sends me to safari
Loading...
-
Cloud gaming home screen shortcuts sends me to safari - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming home
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
If I reset my password, is cloud gaming out of the question until I get home
in XBoX on WindowsIf I reset my password, is cloud gaming out of the question until I get home: Got a message from Microsoft today saying that 'unusal activity was detected on my account'. So, I immediately reset my password and to the best of my knowledge, I should be good. However, I'm not... -
Xbox cloud gaming deleted all my Starfield saves & synced to my home consoles
in XboX InsidersXbox cloud gaming deleted all my Starfield saves & synced to my home consoles: 30 days playtime, level 115 using no exploits gone!!! Im shattered as i was playing on Xbox cloud gaming(Xcloud) and it said it was "out of local storage space", "out of save data space" and... -
New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...
in XBoX on ConsolesNew Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69 -
Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!
in XboX InsidersHome xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!: Me and my friend are sharing games and xbox game pass ultimate through xbox home but, it wont let him play on cloud gaming does anyone know why? submitted by /u/ZealousidealPush9612 [link]... -
Game pass not allowing me to play cloud games. It takes me back to the Home Screen
in XBoX Games and AppsGame pass not allowing me to play cloud games. It takes me back to the Home Screen: Game pass not allowing me to play cloud games. It takes me back to the Home Screen. Also I can not play senua hellblade It will load up but just sit there at the mains screen. I’ve tried... -
Xbox game bar still opens when I press home on my controller when playing cloud
in XboX InsidersXbox game bar still opens when I press home on my controller when playing cloud: It gives me the pop-up "When pressing [home] in a cloud gaming session it opens cloud controls. Press [Windows] + G to open game bar." This is all fine and good if it just opened cloud controls...