Cloud gaming hasn’t worked in days

Discus and support Cloud gaming hasn’t worked in days in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my husband recently put it on our IPad and I played games just fine a couple days ago, but for the past couple of days every time I try and open a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/friendlysweetpea, Feb 9, 2022.

  1. Cloud gaming hasn’t worked in days


    So my husband recently put it on our IPad and I played games just fine a couple days ago, but for the past couple of days every time I try and open a game it flashes the main menu screen and has a play button in the center. We’ve tried killing the app and opening it, logging out and logging back in, turning the iPad off and back on, and taking it off and adding the app back on. Has anyone else expedited this or knows how to fix it? TIA.

    submitted by /u/friendlysweetpea
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/friendlysweetpea, Feb 9, 2022
    #1
  2. ZakHawker Win User

    Why did my Xbox say can’t save no more space. Then clear 50% of the space in my Xbox.

    Unfortunately Daniel this hasn’t worked, I’ve clear my cloud via my iPhone. Any other suggestions on ways to clear my cloud?
  3. xxSIRxREAPERxx Win User

    Disconnected from Xbox party on the app

    Hasn’t worked all day for me pls hotfix
  4. Matt Watson1 Win User

    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either

    Mic hasn’t worked in days don’t know why how do I fix it

    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either
  5. Chrissy L1 Win User

    Cloud Gaming Wait Time

    Same is happening to me and I can’t be angrier. I got the Xbox game pass for Christmas since I can’t even think to afford the new Xbox or PlayStation consoles, and it hasn’t even been a day and starfield, deathloop, AND Deadspace hasn’t worked for me once! I swear I may unsubscribe by the end of the week if this keeps up, honestly the worst service I’ve ever encountered
  6. DarcyBartlett Win User

    My operator pack for modern warfare and the 3000 cod points haven’t showed up

    My game is working perfectly but the content hasn’t that was supposed to come with my version of the came ( operator enhanced ) hasn’t shown up all of the data packs are downloaded and everything is upto date
Thema:

Cloud gaming hasn’t worked in days

Loading...
  1. Cloud gaming hasn’t worked in days - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming hasn’t

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  6. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  9. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]
  10. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...