Cloud gaming goes to garbage every so often

Discus and support Cloud gaming goes to garbage every so often in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have NBN fibre to the premises and 50mbps down. Every so often the video goes to complete garbage and I am wondering why this is the case. I am in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Magearlik, Nov 21, 2021.

  1. Magearlik
    Magearlik Guest

    Cloud gaming goes to garbage every so often


    I have NBN fibre to the premises and 50mbps down. Every so often the video goes to complete garbage and I am wondering why this is the case. I am in Taree NSW. Help please.

    :)
     
    Magearlik, Nov 21, 2021
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Cloud gaming goes to garbage every so often

    These things happen. A game is not a movie, algorithms try to guess what you’re going to do next and sometimes guess wrong. Also fluctuations in your connection or traffic between you and the cloud servers could affect it.
  3. Grimlock318808 Win User

    Cloud gaming goes to garbage every so often

    Oh and more issues with the controller now. Aaaargh!
  4. Grimlock318808 Win User

    Cloud gaming goes to garbage every so often

    Oh this is hilarious now. The neighbour can stream without issue but my account is jinxed. So the NBN on exetel is stuffed then? Why am i getting such unreliable service? And heres another kicker, I can open chrome and stream however when I go to the desktop I have this terrible screen tear. What is going on? I just changed my username to see if that makes any difference. Guess we'll see.
  5. Grimlock318808 Win User

    Cloud gaming goes to garbage every so often

    Ok why can i stream from geforce now and it is fine? I am not running anything else in the background.
  6. BravLiltoast3r Win User

    De-Ranking

    This has happened to a lot of people, the best thing to do is every so often save your profile to the cloud just so you have a backup.
Thema:

Cloud gaming goes to garbage every so often

Loading...
  1. Cloud gaming goes to garbage every so often - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming goes

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...