cloud gaming fortnite mic problem

Discus and support cloud gaming fortnite mic problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently started using xbox cloud gaming on browser on my laptop to play fortnite but my mic doesnt seem to work in the game and my teamates cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anonymous person_604, Jul 27, 2022.

1. cloud gaming fortnite mic problem

I recently started using xbox cloud gaming on browser on my laptop to play fortnite but my mic doesnt seem to work in the game and my teamates cant hear me how do i solve this?(i have tested my mic in settings and it works)

:)

anonymous person_604, Jul 27, 2022
  2. oyovangogh Win User

Does anyone have an update on this? Im dealing with this issue as well.
  3. sam mann2 Win User

ive got it working but it sounds wrong and not clear idk how to solve this issue
  4. Onedutch Win User

Any News in 2023 about this? I want to use normal game voice chat with cross platform players.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, anonymous. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please confirm if you can use your mic on other games? Also, please confirm you enabled the microphone to be used on your browser. If you don't know how to do it, please let me know what browser you are using.

I would also suggest you to try to play on the cloud using the Xbox app instead of the browser.

Waiting for your follow-up.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

make sure the browser has access to the mic under settings, or try using the xbox app instead of the browser. also why not use party chat via gamebar or the xbox app to chat.
Thema:

1. cloud gaming fortnite mic problem - Similar Threads - cloud gaming fortnite

2. why can i only cloud game fortnite on my vr headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i only cloud game fortnite on my vr headset: so i downloaded the xbox cloud game app on my meta quest two thinking i could play xbox games on my Oculus so i tried it out and the setup was fast and easy but i can only cloud game fortnite and...
  3. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  4. My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...: Is there a way to get them back? 57fd2b4d-b521-43a0-99f5-428ce9d084cd
  5. Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming): Regardless if I have a controller or not, the mobile Fortnite controls still show up. a48baef7-de60-4117-95ac-2f618047b106
  6. I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser: i logged on today to try and play fallout 4 but the play button was blacked out, the only game i could even play was fortnite ( i don't like that game ) can somebody please help?...
  7. How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...: I have tried everything that I could find in replies to similar questions but nothing is working, please help. 5cee474a-1a6f-42b7-8834-172fc716950d
  8. I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...: I've tried everything and I've looked through all of the settings in Fortnite, but I still can't get the touch controls off my screen when I'm using a controller. This makes me lag and makes the...
  9. When I load into Fortnite with Xbox cloud gaming I have my controller connected and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I load into Fortnite with Xbox cloud gaming I have my controller connected and the...: When I load into Fortnite with Xbox cloud gaming I have my controller connected and the touchscreen control's won't disappear even tho I am on controller how do I fix this ?...
  10. How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I...: Many people who play Fortnite on xbox cloud have this problem and I want to be able to play without waiting or at least letting us join after we waited the full hour. Even when I joined at...