Cloud Gaming for India

Discus and support Cloud Gaming for India in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do ya'll have any idea when cloud gaming for India might be accessible? c89aa1c0-6755-4e7a-87df-9f0883fa21ad Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThePilotGamer05, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. Cloud Gaming for India


    Do ya'll have any idea when cloud gaming for India might be accessible?

    :)
     
    ThePilotGamer05, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Cloud Gaming for India

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello ThePilotGamer05, the best way to know when the service is available is through the official Xbox link.

    Xbox Supported Countries/Regions

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Gamepass Cloud Gaming

  4. Janice V. Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming for India

    Hello and welcome to our community!

    We’re excited to have you here and have great conversations! I'd be happy to be of assistance.

    I completely understand where you're coming from, and thank you for sharing your thoughts. You're absolutely right. xCloud Gaming is currently not supported in India, but hopefully Microsoft will expand to more regions in the future. The cost of consoles can be a barrier for many, and having access to Xbox Cloud Gaming in India would definitely open up new opportunities for gamers to enjoy Game Pass without needing a console or high-end PC. In the meantime, you may check https://news.xbox.com/ for upcoming events and recent updates.

    Fingers crossed we see this support coming soon! Thank you!
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Facing some issues in launching game on xbox app pc cloud gaming

    Have you tried to migrate your Xbox profile to USA too? It is not related to your Microsoft account, my friend:

    https://account.xbox.com/AccountMigration

    Unfortunately no one really knows when will it come to India. But since India already supports Game Pass Ultimate, it is just a matter of a few months (I guess) to support cloud gaming.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Xbox app on tizen os

    Hi Afnan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    This is likely because Xbox Cloud Gaming is not available in India. See this link to check the supported services in your country: https://www.xbox.com/regions
Thema:

Cloud Gaming for India

Loading...
  1. Cloud Gaming for India - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming India

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Can i use a xbox game pass purchased in india for cloud gaming?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can i use a xbox game pass purchased in india for cloud gaming?: I wanted to use xbox cloud gaming but im not sure if it’ll work in india submitted by /u/Desperate-Alps-8840 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming for India

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Gaming for India: I m from India... Most of us can't buy console in India..as it's price is high.. so if we get xbox cloud gaming that would be great.. we can easily buy gamepass ultimate as it's price is not that...
  10. when will xbox game pass cloud gaming come to india?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    when will xbox game pass cloud gaming come to india?: when will xbox game pass cloud gaming come to india? b01f2a5e-2273-4385-9ac1-a7742fa34269