Cloud Gaming erases progress

Discus and support Cloud Gaming erases progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've gotten back into No Mans Sky and play on my series X at home and at work I play on my mac through Crome in the Xbox cloud beta service. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BearGod, Apr 24, 2022.

  1. BearGod
    BearGod Guest

    Cloud Gaming erases progress


    So I've gotten back into No Mans Sky and play on my series X at home and at work I play on my mac through Crome in the Xbox cloud beta service. It loads up and plays smoothly most of the time. I ave my game and go home to pull it up on my series X and all my work on NMS that I completed on the cloud beta is gone. Is this normal?

    :)
     
    BearGod, Apr 24, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Cloud Gaming erases progress

    Hi BearGod, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    No, it's not normal. Make sure that once you're done playing the game, you have quit the game normally and once you're on your Xbox console, make sure to NOT cancel or interrupt the syncing progress.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Why is the headset chat mixer locked/greyed out?

    Hello again, this does not erase your progress, it only reinstalls the system, nor are the games deleted.

    Even the total factory reset does not erase progress because they are saved to your Microsoft cloud account.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    X - Box Game Pass for PC (Beta)

    Ok, so if I end my subscription, then all the games will stop working? and will my progress be erased?
    Your games will stop working, but your progress will still be stored in the cloud.
  5. Georges C. Win User

    Why is the headset chat mixer locked/greyed out?

    Hello again, this does not erase games or console Apps, only the system and saves and progress are saved in your Microsoft cloud account.
  6. Sayann X Win User

    地平线4终极版角色无法换装?

    Hello, I will not ask you to uninstall your game but just to erase the data stored on your console. you don't manage the game and you erase the recorded data. Be careful not to delete them in the cloud or you will lose all your progress.
Thema:

Cloud Gaming erases progress

Loading...
  1. Cloud Gaming erases progress - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming erases

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]