Cloud Gaming Crusader Kings keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Cloud Gaming Crusader Kings keeps disconnecting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently been playing crusader kings and at seemingly random times the game freeze and I get a pop up that I have been disconnected from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gary Watson3, Jun 18, 2023.

  1. Gary Watson3
    Gary Watson3 Guest

    Cloud Gaming Crusader Kings keeps disconnecting


    I have recently been playing crusader kings and at seemingly random times the game freeze and I get a pop up that I have been disconnected from the cloud gaming session. I am playing on an Xbox 1 X, this issue has been ongoing for a month or so. I have tried steps such as resetting the console, unplugging and replugging all cords, and my internet is just fine.

    :)
     
    Gary Watson3, Jun 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Cloud Gaming Crusader Kings keeps disconnecting

    Hi Gary! Sorry to hear about that issue. Let's see what we can do about this matter here.

    May I know if the issue happens to other games you play via cloud gaming as well? Or is it only happening to that specific game?

    To further isolate the issue, I suggest that you try to use a different network connection. You could use your mobile data hotspot if possible. Don't forget to reset your modem/router by unplugging it from its power source for few minutes before turning it back on. If you use VPN, please disable it.
  3. Jizmochan Win User

    Cloud Gaming

    So for clarity, its Crusader Kings 3 that I am talking about.. its currently on Gamepass and currently available and supported on Cloud Gaming. I currently subscribe to Gamepass Ultimate.

    From that answer then, it doesn't matter if I purchase the game anyway, if it leaves Gamepass for any reason, I will no longer be able to play it on Cloud Gaming. Is that correct?
  4. Chris I V8 Win User

    What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?

    Crusader kings 2 - 4,458 hours
  5. Beratmumcu Win User

    xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

    It only happens in Crusader King 3
  6. PendulumSoul Win User

    Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.

Thema:

Cloud Gaming Crusader Kings keeps disconnecting

Loading...
  1. Cloud Gaming Crusader Kings keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Crusader

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]