Cloud gaming country not supported

Discus and support Cloud gaming country not supported in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello community, i have a problem. The cloud gaming on my xbox doesnt support a country. Is there any way changing that? I changed the region and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by urosuros1, Feb 26, 2022.

  1. urosuros1
    urosuros1 Guest

    Cloud gaming country not supported


    Hello community, i have a problem. The cloud gaming on my xbox doesnt support a country. Is there any way changing that? I changed the region and it still says the same.

    :)
     
    urosuros1, Feb 26, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Cloud gaming country not supported

    They check by GEOIP location you can't change regions and expect it

    It's location based for a reason

    You need to have an azure xcloud services in your region

    Since speed is a factor for xcloud you have to be in the same region
  3. urosuros1 Win User

    Cloud gaming country not supported

    Do I know when is xbox cloud gaming coming to my country like to check the status??
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Cloud gaming country not supported

    There's no way around region locking. If it's not supported in your region, you won't be able to use it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Cloud gaming country not supported

    Usually Microsoft will make announcements when they add support in regions, but you can also keep an eye on http://xbox.com/regions
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Xbox One: cloud gaming option not appearing in the store

    Also, are you from the US? Some countries are not able to play cloud gaming so far. To see if your country/region supports cloud gaming, please refer to:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions#xboxgamepass

    Not all countries that supports Game Pass Ultimate supports cloud gaming.
Thema:

Cloud gaming country not supported

Loading...
  1. Cloud gaming country not supported - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming country

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. I subscribed to game pass ultinate for cloud gaming but even i am in a supported country...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I subscribed to game pass ultinate for cloud gaming but even i am in a supported country...: I subscribed to game pass ultinate for cloud gaming but even i am in a supported country and gave correct regional settings,my mobile devices keep sayin i am in a region that is not supported...
  9. Am I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?: I wanted to use cloud gaming but I was traveling to an unsupported country, I was planning to circumvent this by using a VPN or proxy but was unsure if this was allowed....
  10. My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...: I’m unable to use my cloud gaming on my MacBook/iPhone/iPad. Cloud gaming is available in my country (South Africa) but for some reason I keep getting the same error message. I am signed in and...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox one cloud gaming not supported in this region