Cloud gaming country not supported

Discus and support Cloud gaming country not supported in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello community, i have a problem. The cloud gaming on my xbox doesnt support a country. Is there any way changing that? I changed the region and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by urosuros1, Feb 26, 2022.

1. urosuros1
    urosuros1 Guest

Hello community, i have a problem. The cloud gaming on my xbox doesnt support a country. Is there any way changing that? I changed the region and it still says the same.

:)

urosuros1, Feb 26, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

They check by GEOIP location you can't change regions and expect it

It's location based for a reason

You need to have an azure xcloud services in your region

Since speed is a factor for xcloud you have to be in the same region
  3. urosuros1 Win User

Do I know when is xbox cloud gaming coming to my country like to check the status??
  4. Smwutches Win User

There's no way around region locking. If it's not supported in your region, you won't be able to use it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Usually Microsoft will make announcements when they add support in regions, but you can also keep an eye on http://xbox.com/regions
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox One: cloud gaming option not appearing in the store

Also, are you from the US? Some countries are not able to play cloud gaming so far. To see if your country/region supports cloud gaming, please refer to:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions#xboxgamepass

Not all countries that supports Game Pass Ultimate supports cloud gaming.
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming country not supported - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming country

2. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  3. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  4. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  5. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  6. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  7. Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?: I do have Xbox Series X already will I need to purchase the Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld yes or no ? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 19b3d893-e894-4c26-a750-5aa8e40ea476
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding: Hi, I'm trying to find the port for XCloud but I couldn't find one. The only one i found was the port for Xbox Consoles. Is there a list for port anywhere that I could've missed ? Thanks in...
  9. Am I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?: I wanted to use cloud gaming but I was traveling to an unsupported country, I was planning to circumvent this by using a VPN or proxy but was unsure if this was allowed....
  10. My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...: I’m unable to use my cloud gaming on my MacBook/iPhone/iPad. Cloud gaming is available in my country (South Africa) but for some reason I keep getting the same error message. I am signed in and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one cloud gaming not supported in this region