Cloud Gaming cannot continue gameplay mission. "Continue" option dissappear. Cannot...

Discus and support Cloud Gaming cannot continue gameplay mission. "Continue" option dissappear. Cannot... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have been playing Halo Reach cloud gaming version on the Master Chief Collection for a couple of days now but just yesterday,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MTXBX, Dec 9, 2022.

1. MTXBX
    MTXBX Guest

Cloud Gaming cannot continue gameplay mission. "Continue" option dissappear. Cannot...

Hi everyone,

I have been playing Halo Reach cloud gaming version on the Master Chief Collection for a couple of days now but just yesterday, strangely, the "continue" option from the campaign game play disappeared as if the saved game state in the cloud data disappeared. I have completed 9 missions so far and it kinda shucks to suddenly lose the saved game state at this point. Tried calling xbox support to no avail. Tried restarting, reinstalling the app, logged out, logged back in but still nothing. I wonder if anyone has similar problem and what would the solution be?

Thanks in advance!

:)

MTXBX, Dec 9, 2022
  2. MTXBX Win User

Cloud Gaming cannot continue gameplay mission. "Continue" option dissappear. Cannot continue from saved state.

Thank you, CarTzy,

It seems just today the issue has been fixed. I did indeed post the issue on the halo waypoint website.

Thanks for the reply.

3. CarTzy Win User

Cloud Gaming cannot continue gameplay mission. "Continue" option dissappear. Cannot continue from saved state.

Hello MTXBX,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having in-game difficulties with Halo MCC. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

Open checking on the Game Known issues, what you are experiencing right now is listed to be one of the known issues for Halo MCC

Search results – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com)

Halo 4 Known Issues – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com)

Halo 3 Known Issues – Halo Support (halowaypoint.com)

It is stated that:

CAMPAIGN

• Mission progress resets to the beginning of the mission when selecting Resume Campaign after switching between an Xbox One console and an Xbox Series X|S console.

Though the article doesn't directly state cloud gaming is included, most likely this is an issue with the game itself.

I suggest you raise this concern with the game developer themselves.

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you.
  4. IIx NOODL3 xII Win User

Cannot continue game

Thank you very much. Helped a lot. I feel a little dumb, but better to ask and find out :)
  5. RooK53 Win User

Cannot continue game

If you have mutliple characters, press "Y" at the main screen to select your character & saved game.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought it for 11.99 and i want a full refund please the policy wont let me but its a waste of my money

A great many games eventually shut down their online servers and there is no guarantee that they remain up

Most sports games shut down the servers after 2 to 3 years, should they get refunds?

The company cannot renew their license to the game and therefore cannot continue to sell it. As they cannot continue to sell it it cannot continue to generate income to keep the servers. You can still play it for the next year
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming cannot continue gameplay mission. "Continue" option dissappear. Cannot... - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming cannot

2. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  3. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  4. Cannot sign in to Xbox cloud gaming (Chromebook)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox cloud gaming (Chromebook): [img] Hey everyone, I've been wanting to play Fortnite really bad lately but I have to resort to playing on a laptop chromebook as I cannot afford a console or a PC. I go into Xbox cloud...
  5. XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.: [img] I have been trying to get into a game for about 1 hour but the start game button stays gray, switched browsers multiple times, signed in and out of the account multiple times, Disabled all...
  6. cannot use game pass ultimate cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot use game pass ultimate cloud gaming: hi, my son wants to play a cloud based game, but his account won't allow it, it pops up and says he has to pay for gamepass ultimate. however, my account has gamepass ultimate, and up until this...
  7. XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME: Hello, My xbox game pass is not able to cloud stream to my apple device. I have game pass ultimate and live in the Belgium and I have a iphone 12. It worked like a six hours before and now my play...
  8. I cannot log into cloud gaming it only refreshes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into cloud gaming it only refreshes: I cannot log into my cloud gaming account when I clicked sign in I did all the sign in stuff but when it reloaded I still wasn't signed in and then when I clicked the sign in button to try again...
  9. I cannot see the cloud gaming option on my xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot see the cloud gaming option on my xbox app: I have bought an Xbox Ultimate subscription, the main reason is for cloud gaming but i cannot find the cloud gaming option on my xbox app. Normally it shows on the sidebar but i cannot see it....
  10. cannot sign into xbox cloud gaming beta (on the website)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot sign into xbox cloud gaming beta (on the website): so last week the website was working fine and I could sign in now i cant sign in and it just refreshes the page without signing me in i don't know what's going on please help me fix this I've...