cloud gaming bug

Discus and support cloud gaming bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I opened up cloud gaming on my phone and i found out that you can play rainbow six siege on it. so i pressed on the game and it pulled up a text saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lowestpond2, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Lowestpond2
    Lowestpond2 Guest

cloud gaming bug

I opened up cloud gaming on my phone and i found out that you can play rainbow six siege on it. so i pressed on the game and it pulled up a text saying that i need to purchase game pass to play the game. i already own the game on my xbox so i don’t understand why i have to pay to play a game i already own. cmon xbox y’all aren’t doing a good job on cloud gaming. does anyone have answers?

:)

Lowestpond2, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

cloud gaming bug

Currently it's not possible to play purchased games through xCloud. Game Pass Ultimate is required to use Xcloud.
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Either a cloud sync storage problem or it's a bug with the game itself
  4. Mikhael Abdallah Win User

Screen bugging Cloud Gaming

I'm using a computer. My internet speed test is 200Mbps. I think there was another process using the network. Now it's working fine.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Screen bugging Cloud Gaming

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using in using cloud gaming?

This can be due to a slow network performance which we may need to perform troubleshooting steps.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version

How odd. That might be an bug happening with the service, because they are the same version of the game, both on the console and on the cloud
Thema:

cloud gaming bug

1. cloud gaming bug - Similar Threads - cloud gaming bug

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  6. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  7. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  8. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S): Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show...
  9. Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass: I am trying to donate things to the museum, I have donated 9 things so far, and when I donate anything more its obvious a cut scenes is coming but the game kicks me out every time just before the...
  10. Bug Xbox Cloud Game Button "PLAY" disabled

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Xbox Cloud Game Button "PLAY" disabled: Hi, my name is Jofman and I've been having a bug for months on the Xbox App for Cloud Games on PC and Mobile. Some games in the catalog, such as Bethesda games for example, do not appear in the...