cloud gaming bug

Discus and support cloud gaming bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I opened up cloud gaming on my phone and i found out that you can play rainbow six siege on it. so i pressed on the game and it pulled up a text saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lowestpond2, Dec 2, 2022.

  1. Lowestpond2
    Lowestpond2 Guest

    cloud gaming bug


    I opened up cloud gaming on my phone and i found out that you can play rainbow six siege on it. so i pressed on the game and it pulled up a text saying that i need to purchase game pass to play the game. i already own the game on my xbox so i don’t understand why i have to pay to play a game i already own. cmon xbox y’all aren’t doing a good job on cloud gaming. does anyone have answers?

    :)
     
    Lowestpond2, Dec 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    cloud gaming bug

    Currently it's not possible to play purchased games through xCloud. Game Pass Ultimate is required to use Xcloud.
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

    Spyro Reignited Trilogy

    Either a cloud sync storage problem or it's a bug with the game itself
  4. Mikhael Abdallah Win User

    Screen bugging Cloud Gaming

    I'm using a computer. My internet speed test is 200Mbps. I think there was another process using the network. Now it's working fine.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Screen bugging Cloud Gaming

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    If I may ask, what device are you using in using cloud gaming?

    This can be due to a slow network performance which we may need to perform troubleshooting steps.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version

    How odd. That might be an bug happening with the service, because they are the same version of the game, both on the console and on the cloud
Thema:

cloud gaming bug

Loading...
  1. cloud gaming bug - Similar Threads - cloud gaming bug

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. There is a bug on the Xbox cloud gaming PC platform.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a bug on the Xbox cloud gaming PC platform.: There is a bug on the Xbox cloud gaming PC platform. Is anybody else having this issue where it is saying you need to log in when you are already logged into an account?...
  7. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  8. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S): Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show...
  9. Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass: I am trying to donate things to the museum, I have donated 9 things so far, and when I donate anything more its obvious a cut scenes is coming but the game kicks me out every time just before the...
  10. Bug Xbox Cloud Game Button "PLAY" disabled

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Xbox Cloud Game Button "PLAY" disabled: Hi, my name is Jofman and I've been having a bug for months on the Xbox App for Cloud Games on PC and Mobile. Some games in the catalog, such as Bethesda games for example, do not appear in the...