Cloud games list not updating in xbox app
Discus and support Cloud games list not updating in xbox app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The issue mentioned in https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/p8almi/cloud_gaming_library_not_updated_in_xbox_app_for/ still seems to exist.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pristine_Hawk_8789, Aug 28, 2021.
Thema:
Cloud games list not updating in xbox app
Loading...
-
Cloud games list not updating in xbox app - Similar Threads - Cloud games list
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Is there a list or a place to request that certain owned games be available for cloud play?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there a list or a place to request that certain owned games be available for cloud play?: My daughter and I like playing the Jackbox series and we have introduced it to many. I think if the Jackbox games were added to the owned games that can be streamed, it would show many non-gamers... -
How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?
in XboX InsidersHow to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer... -
Can I get a list of game that are on xbox game pass cloud and are crossplatform with...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I get a list of game that are on xbox game pass cloud and are crossplatform with...: I have a friend that has PlayStation that want to game with me and I use my phone and a xbox series x controller on the game pass app (which by the way is absolutely great, works really well and I...