Cloud Games is Screwing Me Over

Discus and support Cloud Games is Screwing Me Over in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got into Dark Souls a couple of days ago, using my 360 disc on my One. The save that I had was stored on the "cloud saved games" and ended up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M4TTD 74, Jul 14, 2017.

  1. M4TTD 74
    M4TTD 74 Guest

    Cloud Games is Screwing Me Over


    So I just got into Dark Souls a couple of days ago, using my 360 disc on my One. The save that I had was stored on the "cloud saved games" and ended up being corrupted. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but it doesn't let me save over the corrupted
    save, or even delete it. I tried going into the cloud on my 360 but the save info was nowhere to be found. Is there anyway to go into the cloud so I can delete specific saves? (I already tried going to manage game/saves and deleting from there but the only
    save info there is "reserved space" and every time I restart the game it just syncs with the cloud and loads my corrupted data)

    :)
     
    M4TTD 74, Jul 14, 2017
    #1
  2. games

    sucks for you, sucks me me doesnt suck for microsoft though they get to laugh with your money in thier hand while they cant even get thier crap together. from what it seems the problem is originating from accounts that have thier consoles linked and its
    screwing up thier purchase licenses. so great job microsoft on trying to protect against piracy by screwing over the people that pay you a monthly subscribtion to fix this crap.
     
    ACERT ASSASSIN, Jul 14, 2017
    #2
  3. PrimalJohn
    PrimalJohn Guest
    garbage

    why is it im a 5 star and no rewards in april after spending over a hundred dollers. why is that talk about screwing the peaple that bye digital
     
    PrimalJohn, Jul 14, 2017
    #3
  4. Cloud Games is Screwing Me Over

    I am having the same issue and it is worries me that this post is 3 months old without any response from the support team or anyone. I have faith in Xbox support but I don't think their team has any visual on this.
     
    HamptoniuslySxy, Oct 4, 2017
    #4
  5. HamptoniuslySxy Win User

    Cloud Games is Screwing Me Over

    I am having the same issue and it is worries me that this post is 3 months old without any response from the support team or anyone. I have faith in Xbox support but I don't think their team has any visual on this.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

    Microsoft screw me over

    ASAPxMOBIN,

    Sorry to hear you are having an issue with the update. Please run through these Update Troubleshooting Steps. If you still experience
    an issue, please create a new thread in the 00 - 2013 Xbox Dashboard Update forum specifically created for the update so that your issue can be tracked and
    resolved. Thank you,
  7. MIA Red Eagle Win User

    Game data recovery?

    /sigh ok didn't save to cloud so I screwed up sucks be to me.....
  8. Anime in my DNA Win User

    Family Sharing was "as advertised"

    ms took away family sharing not those who stood up against the crap policies. quit living in your selfish self important bubble for a second and think about everyone else who the old policies totally screwed like troops over seas, screw them right? people
    who were region locked, screw them . low income families, screw them too. they dont deserve to own and enjoy an x1 just so you can have your family sharing and downloadable library and cloud based gaming.
  9. ZWR63 Win User

    Did everybody seriously......

    Everything is going digital eventually. X1 and PS4 are both capable with cloud to do it. MS screwed up by trying to implament it in one swoop. Baby steps over a few years would work without the masses rioting.
Thema:

Cloud Games is Screwing Me Over

Loading...
  1. Cloud Games is Screwing Me Over - Similar Threads - Cloud Games Screwing

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]