Cloud games are cross-save?

Discus and support Cloud games are cross-save? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, brand new Xbox Series S owner here coming from PS4. I am so confused when it comes to Gamepass and cross-saving between my PC and Xbox. Some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VowOfValiance, Dec 20, 2021.

  1. Cloud games are cross-save?


    Hello all, brand new Xbox Series S owner here coming from PS4. I am so confused when it comes to Gamepass and cross-saving between my PC and Xbox. Some people, for example, say that cross-save is only available through Play Anywhere titles, and not games like Halo MCC. However, I booted up my PC and tried it out, and opened up Halo MCC… and it brought me right where I left off on my Xbox! So obviously it has cross-save? Also, A Plague Tale: Innocence took me right where I left off on the Xbox, and it’s also not listed as a “Play Anywhere” title?

    What am I not understanding here? How am I able to cross-save these games without them being Play Anywhere titles? Is it because I have not downloaded them to my devices and only play through the cloud?

    :)
     
    VowOfValiance, Dec 20, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Play Anywhere and Cloud Saves not working on a single game when coming from Steam

    It says gamepass cloud saves not cross saves

    Cloud saves aren't cross saves

    Steam store their own game saves xbox storea their om a encrypted folder
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Transfer my backup from xbox one to pc

    Ya if the game on pc supports cross game saves if it does then upload to cloud saves then sign in o. The same account on the pc

    (Not one drive it has to support cross saves )

    Cloud saves are the only way
  4. AdryOutlook Win User

    Saves between Xbox cloud and PC with gamepass

    It would be great to know wich games has it before strat playing. Has "Xbox cloud saves" capability but not cross save with the cloud gaming XD
  5. Farscape247 Win User

    The surge 2 not sharing saves from pc to cloud or Xbox

    alot of the gamepass games on pc don't have cross save or even cloud saves.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate on PC : having a game both on PC and cloud gaming

    When you're playing games through the cloud, you're playing the console version of the game. In games that support cross-saves, you'll be able to use the same save on each platform you're playing them on. If the game doesn't support cross-saves, you'll only be able to access the console save when playing on the cloud so it won't be the same as you have on the PC.
Thema:

Cloud games are cross-save?

Loading...
  1. Cloud games are cross-save? - Similar Threads - Cloud games are

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...