Cloud Gaiming

Discus and support Cloud Gaiming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’m on IOS and I’ve been trying to play over cloud gaming to play with my friends. I got the cloud gaming app that I can add to my home screen and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hElPmEPsS, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. hElPmEPsS
    hElPmEPsS Guest

    Cloud Gaiming


    So I’m on IOS and I’ve been trying to play over cloud gaming to play with my friends. I got the cloud gaming app that I can add to my home screen and I tried to sign into Xbox live. When I did it redirected me to the Xbox live website and automatically sent me to the q&a about family group settings? I’m not even in a family group and even when I made one and left it still didn’t work. Please help, this is getting frustrating.

    :)
     
    hElPmEPsS, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Cloud Gaiming

    Hi hElPmEPsS! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    You probably need to change your account privacy settings, so you allow to join multiplayer games and other settings, but child's account cant view their privacy settings an adult is required to add him to a Microsoft family here

    https://account.microsoft.com/family/

    After the adult account creates the family and adds the minor's account to his family In order for you to be able to play multiplayer, you must change the privacy settings of your account. It can be done here

    https://account.xbox.com/settings
  3. NickWba18 Win User

    xbox gaiming

    [quote user="Alchemist Don"]

    Are you on wireless connection?

    [/quote]

    I think he was on something when he started the thread lol.
  4. Steve Of The O Win User

    xbox gaiming

    [quote user="FlakeySpy069"]after several secions of hailo4/ i have yet to be given points to my score.recent events regarding hailo servers has left me in the cold.half way through games/server disconection.no matter game tipe server stops.it is most anoying
    when you are trying to enjoy a good game.

    [/quote]

    Translated from Engrish to English (Best Guess)



    After playing several game variants of Halo 4 I regrettably have not been given any XP when the match is over. Recently the Halo 4 servers troubles have left one a little miffed. I can be half way through a riotous romp of a capture the flag game when the
    server doth disconnect! No matter the game type the server will inevitably give me the "Boot" so to speak. It is most annoying when attempting to enjoy a jolly game!
  5. John Dowding Win User

    xbox gaiming

    @Steve of the O, Thats some mighty fine translation skills you got going on there my man! ;-)
  6. UnchargedTerror Win User

    xbox gaiming

    Well if I am to understand a hard piece of dialogue, you mean you are not getting achievements right?

    I believe if you join and leave someones game and havent played all the way through the mission then you will not get them, however I am not 100% sure of that
Thema:

Cloud Gaiming

Loading...
  1. Cloud Gaiming - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaiming

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  6. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  9. Cloud survey issue prevents accurate data collection.

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud survey issue prevents accurate data collection.: When taking a post-session survey, unable to check boxes. This may be a public/backend issue. Will tool report on reproduction. submitted by /u/Ouglee [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]