Cloud data corrupted, lost my saved game

Discus and support Cloud data corrupted, lost my saved game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Using Ultimate Pass PC, I have just had my remote connection to my xboxonex report that my saved data was corrupted. The only option was to press... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sabbyxxxx, May 29, 2022.

1. Sabbyxxxx
    Sabbyxxxx Guest

Hi,

Using Ultimate Pass PC, I have just had my remote connection to my xboxonex report that my saved data was corrupted. The only option was to press 'A' OK to delete the corrupted data.

This has resulted in my saved game file for Generation Zero to be zero'ed back to new game status.

I have been playing this game relentlessley over the 2 years it has been out and had many experimental weapons and skill points amassed over days and weeks of playing.

I have had to play remotely since my job is away from home.

I started the pc version with the xbox app (i sometimes use the pc when the wifi signal is too poor to connect remotely) and this decided to replicate the zero'ed saved game to my pc version.

Is there any way I can restore to where I was?

I have tried deleting the reserved/saved space on the xbox but the online account still loads up the zero'ed save.

I preferred everything back in the day when it played from CD and did not have cloud datasaves.

Thank you in anticipation.

Sarah 58yr old gamer.

:)

Sabbyxxxx, May 29, 2022
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Lost all my Lego Star Wars data and it wont let me restore the data on my games and app and I nearly completed the game

Hello Ronnie P! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you have lost Lego saved game data. I know Lego games can be problematic as I have lost or had corrupted data.

Is there any data saved to the cloud? Unfortunately, if there is nothing on the console or in the cloud and nothing saved on a USB, there is no other way to get it back.
  3. JamieAmicone Win User

Forza Horizon 4 ......INVALID PROFILE

I'm on Xbox on Windows 10 I reset the app and started a local save.....it working but I lost all my progress in the cloud ....it almost like the a data went corrupt
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

At the moment there is no such feature available
    But it could be nice send this feedback via feedback portal to see if Microsoft can implement it in the future (or add a way to export saved data to another place and restore it paying a fee for this feature):

https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback

Another option could be get in touch with developers to see if they can restore it for you (in case developer supports crate a separate in-game account)
  5. Sabbyxxxx Win User

Thanks Joseph,

it would be nice if microsoft cloud took backups and you could request a restore for a fee?

Regards

Sarah
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Sarah

Sorry to hear that your saved data was deleted due to file corruption :c

Unfortunately if this happens, it's not possible to recover the progress from Microsoft side.
Thema:

1. Cloud data corrupted, lost my saved game - Similar Threads - Cloud data corrupted

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. Monster Hunter World Cloud Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World Cloud Data: Hey, I see I have cloud saved data on my Xbox how do I retrieve it I created a new save and nothing popped up any way to just go into setting to download my cloud save on Monster hunter world?...
  4. Is all Xbox in-game data stored in the cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is all Xbox in-game data stored in the cloud?: My external hard drive was accidentally formatted and I am trying to uncover whether my in-gane data has been saved or if it has all been lost. I play on Xbox series X and it was a Seagate...
  5. Xbox Please Wipe my Cloud Gaming Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Please Wipe my Cloud Gaming Data: I am playing on the Xbox Gamepass Cloud Gaming Service known as XCloud. I was modding Skyrim then added a mod, then it crashed. I've relaunched it 10 time, and each times it crashes on the menu....
  6. Overwrite cloud save data with local game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwrite cloud save data with local game data: My Dream Light Valley profile, which you're allowed only one game, was deleted in the cloud and I lost all game progress there. On my Xbox S, however, I still have my old profile and most of my...
  7. Cloud Data Deletion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Data Deletion: I'm going to make this short and blunt as I've been at this since 5AM and it's now almost 10PM. delete SPECIFICALLY my XBOX 360 save data from the cloud since there is no way for customers to...
  8. How do i get COD to use Console data instead of cloud data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get COD to use Console data instead of cloud data?: Logged in on Cod. Tried to select a MW2 gameplay mode. On the switch to MW2 game said data on console and cloud are different. It prompted me to select one. I picked cloud and now I dont have...
  9. Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?: hey, I’ve been trying to play crysis on xbox one x. The game will boot up, however on the options menu, when you click continue game, it will not respond, the screen will flicker and remain on the...
  10. How do you delete corrupt data from the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you delete corrupt data from the Cloud?: How do you delete data from the Cloud storage? I have a digital copy of dark souls, which has worked well without any issues until corrupt data was saved to my Cloud, which I am unsure as to why...