Cloud Cuckoo Land Free Roam Rainbow Boat

Discus and support Cloud Cuckoo Land Free Roam Rainbow Boat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm doing my first free roam in Cloud Cuckoo Land and I slid down a rainbow to the bottom level which is all fire and broken things. I got to the end... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jester013, Feb 9, 2014.

  1. Jester013
    Jester013 Guest

    Cloud Cuckoo Land Free Roam Rainbow Boat


    I'm doing my first free roam in Cloud Cuckoo Land and I slid down a rainbow to the bottom level which is all fire and broken things. I got to the end of that area where there is some kind of boat with a rainbow tail. And that's it. I can get on it, but
    it doesn't do anything or go anywhere and I can't go back. What am I supposed to do?

    :)
     
    Jester013, Feb 9, 2014
    #1
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Advice?

    Does Cloud Cuckoo Land run on Azure Servers?
     
    John Dowding, Feb 9, 2014
    #2
  3. KungPowChckn
    KungPowChckn Guest
    Kingpin Achievement Boosters Needed

    its the Land Grabs in Free Roam........you have to kill 8 different gamers while defending your claim
     
    KungPowChckn, Feb 9, 2014
    #3
  4. John Dowding Win User

    Advice?

    Does Cloud Cuckoo Land run on Azure Servers?
  5. KungPowChckn Win User

    Kingpin Achievement Boosters Needed

    its the Land Grabs in Free Roam........you have to kill 8 different gamers while defending your claim
  6. MellaniMarie Win User

    Buggy

    I started the level in the West where you start falling and then land and are sliding around and collecting a bunch of coins and when I went to land on the ground, everything just disappeared except tones of light brown and some lines.. I was very confused.
    I couldn't move, see or hear the characters. I had to restart, obviously, but didn't have any other problems since then. Although, I am only just past Cloud Cuckoo Land. I know all games have glitches but I feel like a lot of Xbox One games have more then
    usual and this bums me out.
  7. RyanKraus Win User

    Compulsive Liar and Kingpin Teamwork Old West Style

    Fight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.

    Almost impossible to do legit.

    We're planning to do this tomorrow morning sometime.
  8. II EYEBALL II Win User

    Assignments!

    I got lucky with SDM,Got in decent squads.My destroy vehicle with a blowtorch was made easy by a dude who must have been on cloud cuckoo land,was on Sharqi,He was sat on the C flag in a jeep,so i ran up behind him and started work.He just sat there,he did'nt
    jump out and kill me,he did'nt switch to gunner and kill me,lol he did'nt even drive away,just sat there giving me a vehicle destroy and kill.made me lmao.
Thema:

Cloud Cuckoo Land Free Roam Rainbow Boat

Loading...
  1. Cloud Cuckoo Land Free Roam Rainbow Boat - Similar Threads - Cloud Cuckoo Land

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  8. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  9. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  10. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...