Cloud Confussion

Discus and support Cloud Confussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10, Microsoft Spider Solitaire Collection says it's found new save data and starts downloading it from the cloud-- but it seems to never stop.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VentedBark84377, Dec 1, 2017.

  1. Cloud Confussion


    Windows 10, Microsoft Spider Solitaire Collection says it's found new save data and starts downloading it from the cloud-- but it seems to
    never stop. After letting it sit for a long time, I gave up and closed the window. The next day, same thing, so after a few days of this I just gave up on it. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but it still says "importing save game data from cloud" and never
    seems to finish. How do I get the message to stop popping up while I'm playing a game? I've been playing this game on Windows 10 for over a year and never had this problem in the past. Is there a work around to this problem?

    :)
     
    VentedBark84377, Dec 1, 2017
    #1
  2. Confussion

    Got banned 2 one banned ended on 6/29/17 the other at 6/30/17 but I still can't communicate on xbox, I called xbox support they said i have a ban that doesn't end until 09/25/17 but that ban doesn't show on my enforcement history, my history shows that i
    have no bans at the moment i checked on my phone, labtop and xbox to see if it showed anything different but they all say the same thing I'm really confused as to y on my end it shows that im not banned but on xbox supports end, its shows that I have a ban
    I wasn't told of, not through email or through xbox.com. Lastly, I know I've been banned many times and although my history doesn't show, this time I am trying hard not to say or do anything that would suggest im trying to hurt someones feelings not only cause
    its not ok but because I've been banned too many times for the same mistakes and i really dont want to get banned permanatley cause tbh i put way to much money into xbox, So the ban xbox support said I had that i didnt get I dont know if its a misunderstanding
    or what but plz, can u consider giving me 1 more chance i would appreciate it and show that I can change.
     
    BlazeRunner1371, Dec 1, 2017
    #2
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    gamerscore confussion

    please do not create multiple threads as long as the friends with the modded scores do not get them modded again after they get reset they will be fine but if they are modded again after a reset then the account gets perm banned from live
     
    davemcfly85, Dec 1, 2017
    #3
  4. WonderfulWest Win User

    UK General Xbox Forums January Gamerscore Challenge

    St1ngr made a challenge ? i thought this was it, im confussed
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

    gamerscore confussion

    please do not create multiple threads as long as the friends with the modded scores do not get them modded again after they get reset they will be fine but if they are modded again after a reset then the account gets perm banned from live
  6. WPAK Win User

    gamerscore confussion

    Don't contact Xbox Support/Microsoft, that doesn't do anything.

    The gamerscore will be reset to 0 eventually and the account will be marked as a cheater, any achievements effected now will be reset and can not be re-earned with that account.

    if it is the first time he will nog be banned.
  7. thiennguyen8199 Win User

    gamerscore confussion

    hello there

    this will be at risk of a permanent ban. i recommend you report your friend for doing this. call Microsoft right away. though i don't think your gamerscore and achievement can be restore

    I'm sorry :(
  8. killerboi159 Win User

    terms and conditions

    see i have no idea its like it wants to *** with me im so confussed
Thema:

Cloud Confussion

Loading...
  1. Cloud Confussion - Similar Threads - Cloud Confussion

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...