Cloud backup without Live?

Discus and support Cloud backup without Live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I've never had a Live subscription, but am always connected to the internet, does my saved game data get backed up to the cloud? Can I safely delete... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CMLRA, Oct 2, 2020.

  1. CMLRA
    CMLRA Guest

    Cloud backup without Live?


    If I've never had a Live subscription, but am always connected to the internet, does my saved game data get backed up to the cloud? Can I safely delete it from my Xbox One console and still be able to get it back? Thanks.

    :)
     
    CMLRA, Oct 2, 2020
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Cloud backup without Live?

    On the Xbox One, your saves are stored on the cloud as well as the console whether you have Xbox Live Gold subscription or not. Yes you can delete the save from your console, and still be able to get it back from the cloud the next time you start the game.
  3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

    All offline saved data for all games is gone? How to recover data?

    That is simply because sadly it isnt solvable. The cloud is there as a backup. Without connection there is no backup. Therefore if the saves have gone they are sadly gone for good. If a save corrupted it could delete itself but no sadly I do not know
    what what cause them all to delete.
  4. TempleVIPER1 Win User
  5. Toxic Raven Win User

    Backig up disks

    You can backup your game save to the cloud and you can install most games to the hard drive but you cannot copy the game disks.

    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/game-saves-in-the-cloud/cloud-save-games
  6. uait Win User

    richiesta di aiuto

Thema:

Cloud backup without Live?

Loading...
  1. Cloud backup without Live? - Similar Threads - Cloud backup without

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Can I backup game saves to a cloud with Microsoft Store?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I backup game saves to a cloud with Microsoft Store?: Hi there, I'm looking to reset my PC but do not want to loose my game saves for FH4 from the Microsoft Store. Is there a way that I can save the game saves and to a cloud so that when the game...
  6. Load a cloud save backup

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Load a cloud save backup: So i've been playing forza horizon 4 online on my pc all the time and now ive wanted to load it onto my laptop too. Sadly it started a new game and overwrote my cloud save. I thought that maybe...
  7. How do i backup Xbox One games to the Cloud?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i backup Xbox One games to the Cloud?: Im trying to backup the game Terraria to the cloud on Xbox One. I need to backup the worlds, and playerdata. We use a disk to run the game on our Xbox. How would we backup worlds and players to...
  8. Contacting 2k to Backup my Save File to Online Cloud

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contacting 2k to Backup my Save File to Online Cloud: So I Contacted 2k Fix My Save File For WWE 2K19 And 2K20 they say that it should be backed up and available to download, They Say Cache Clear And It is Common With Wwe 2k titles, As Long as I...
  9. Sauvegarde cloud [Cloud Backup]

    in XBoX on Windows
    Sauvegarde cloud [Cloud Backup]: Bonjour, jai un petit probleme avec une sauvegarde. Je joue habituellement a forza horizon 4 sur 2 supports (pc et xbox). Cependant en me connectant aujourdhui sur mon pc, impossible d’avoir ma...
  10. Wifi connection keeps dying. Can't use cloud saves. Can't transfer/backup offline saves.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi connection keeps dying. Can't use cloud saves. Can't transfer/backup offline saves.: I'm primarily a PC gamer these days. My wife and kids use the TV while I game on my PC. But I cut my teeth on the Atari 2600 and I do enjoy some couch gaming. I'm not tied to one company or...