Closure on my Permanent Ban

Discus and support Closure on my Permanent Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently banned on my Xbox Live account with only one prior suspension on a totally different issue. I am convinced that I was banned due to false... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Free Snoopliam, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Closure on my Permanent Ban

Recently banned on my Xbox Live account with only one prior suspension on a totally different issue. I am convinced that I was banned due to false reports. I just want more closure/coverage on why I was banned... Paolo F. has been great help and I highly
    appreciate the support so far.

Case- [Mod Removed]

Thank You,

Liam

FYI the gamer tag of the account I was banned on was SnoopLiam

:)

Free Snoopliam, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Taylon Tom
    Taylon Tom Guest
    Enforcement on Xbox

Today i received an email that my account from permanently banned. I went onto the link that they posted and it turns out i got banned for soliciting etc. I submitted a case review and went looking for more information. Most suspensions/bans are 1,7, or 14 days and my type of suspension followed under that list but then it said something about if the action was egregious or excessive bans, it could lead to a permanent one. In my case i tried selling my og gamertag, the guy messaged me about it, i told him how much and what payment. He declined, i said ok, and then we didn't message again AND no personal info was transferred, so in my defense it was not egregious. I have only had 2 ENFORCEMENTS, a good reputation, and no consecutive or reappearing issues. I do not think that deserves a permanent ban from all my years of gaming and achievement i have earned. There is clearly a flaw in the system.

Taylon Tom, Oct 17, 2017
  3. dragonzane
    dragonzane Guest
    Permanent Bans Xbox live

I am looking to see how many people have gotten bans or permanent bans, and were unable to access any of their previously purchased direct downloaded games.

I want to know who is willing to provided information, regarding your banned account. This only pertains to permanent bans at the moment, and affects only your downloaded purchased games, that are now unavailable to you.
    This will be put together for a class action lawsuit, in regards to being denied access to previously purchased materials from Microsoft.
    Email me at: L: xboxclassactionlawsuit@gmail.com
    my lawyer wants to assess the number of people this directly affects. If you can share this information, or post it, so we can get as many interested parties as possible, on as many social media, FB, Twitter, youtube outlets, that will help immensely.

Permanent bans may be needed in some instances, but not allowing accessed to purchased products, in which the company has been rewarded and profited from is a crime.

Thank you, for your help

dragonzane, Oct 17, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Oct 17, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Refund keep and item keep

Hi, as a friendly advise
    Please don’t do that, if you refund an item it’s because you need to really need the money back

Repeating those things can lead to:
    A. An account closure inside these games
    B. A permanent ban for your whole Microsoft account
  7. MatthewScott123 Win User

Xbox ban

I believe my account was permanently banned. When I go to enforcement on the desktop site it says 2 weeks. But when I try to login to my account on my console it gives me the permanently banned message and won't even let me sign in offline. So I'm thinking my two week ban was a trigger for the permanent ban as it was a repeated offense. My question now is can I reverse a permanent ban or no? Do I lose all of my games?
  8. L5U Tigers Win User

unrightfully banned

twice my account was 1 day and 2 days into a two week ban when I received an email letting me know I was permanently banned. it did not do this the first time my account was permanently banned. a week ago my account did not say reputation needs work and
    now I am banned. the first time I had reputation avoid me and needs work for months before I was permanently banned. thus making me unrightfully permanently banned.

I'm not interested in anything you have to say. XBLPET or whatever needs to lift the ban on one of my accounts.
  9. X115 Win User

Playercard Bans

My question is, why a permanant ban? No warning. No second chance to change the emblem. This is my question. I just want a straight forward answer on why a permanant ban without a chance to change the emblem.
Thema:

1. Closure on my Permanent Ban - Similar Threads - Closure Permanent Ban

2. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  3. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  4. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  7. Partial account closure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Partial account closure: Hello, How do I close a personal account without it affecting my work account both have the same email adress. The personal one was created when I had an xbox and I no longer need it....
  8. Xbox 360 MarketPlace Closure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 MarketPlace Closure: I am just wondering when the Xbox 360 Marketplace closes on July 29th 2024 what will happen to all the games. Would they be archived on a server. I do understand publishers and developers still...
  9. Account Marked for Closure not closing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Marked for Closure not closing: Hey! I have an old account that I have not used in a long time, someone is keeps trying to hack my account from overseas (probably using a VPN or whatever, who knows) but I keep getting sign in...
  10. Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure: My suggestion would be making a final dashboard revision for the 360 before the store closure that would allow users with gamepass ultimate to use their dusty 360 as a streaming box for gamepass...