Closure of account question.
Discus and support Closure of account question. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When an account reaches the closure time, is all information deleted? Such as, messages, previous activity, email, etc? I want to know to see what I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hakai_458, Dec 12, 2020.
Thema:
Closure of account question.
Loading...
-
Closure of account question. - Similar Threads - Closure account question
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
xbox forum closure
in XBoX Games and Appsxbox forum closure: So when is the exact date these forums will be closed for good, just want a better heads up than just a notification that you are retiring the forums. b497cab9-49f1-4eef-9263-df9f12ab56c7 -
Xbox series x digital account closure
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox series x digital account closure: So people being people and will do almost anything for free games as well as there's no temporary account closure option I am curious if I will get a refund or be able to recover an old account... -
Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?
in XBoX Games and AppsPotential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games... -
Partial account closure
in XBoX AccessibilityPartial account closure: Hello, How do I close a personal account without it affecting my work account both have the same email adress. The personal one was created when I had an xbox and I no longer need it.... -
Xbox 360 MarketPlace Closure
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox 360 MarketPlace Closure: I am just wondering when the Xbox 360 Marketplace closes on July 29th 2024 what will happen to all the games. Would they be archived on a server. I do understand publishers and developers still... -
Account Marked for Closure not closing
in XBoX AccessibilityAccount Marked for Closure not closing: Hey! I have an old account that I have not used in a long time, someone is keeps trying to hack my account from overseas (probably using a VPN or whatever, who knows) but I keep getting sign in... -
Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure
in XboX InsidersSuggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure: My suggestion would be making a final dashboard revision for the 360 before the store closure that would allow users with gamepass ultimate to use their dusty 360 as a streaming box for gamepass...