Clips issue

Discus and support Clips issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recorded some clips yesterday, but they are not in my feed or captures today. Anyone know what happened? ad456079-cb4f-4fa7-9e68-0e1fbbba2a15 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TicTak82, Oct 4, 2017.

  1. TicTak82
    TicTak82 Guest

    Clips issue


    I recorded some clips yesterday, but they are not in my feed or captures today. Anyone know what happened?

    :)
     
    TicTak82, Oct 4, 2017
    #1
  2. GAW984
    GAW984 Guest
    April update messing with disk drive

    so I got the latest update and its sorted out my disc drive problems with the not reading discs and the disc going back in the console straight away but I now I have an annoying issue witch is

    the gamer clips record even tho I haven't got gamer clips turned on to record clips

    then when I go and check what has been recorded there are no clips

    so it looks like xbox has fixed one issue but now has another issue

    does anybody else has this issue
     
    GAW984, Oct 4, 2017
    #2
  3. merzitar
    merzitar Guest
    Can't Upload Resident Evil game clips.

    I know your frustration, as most of my clips disappeared, too. However, at least the issue has been fixed, so you can upload any new clips you make. I love Resident Evil, so I will probably make clips for years.
     
    merzitar, Oct 4, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Clips issue

    Hi!

    It depends on the connection speed. A slow line takes a bit of time to load clips on the cloud. If clips are displayed on the console, it's just a slow upload problem, so just wait.
     
    DominumStige, Oct 4, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Clips issue

    Hi!

    It depends on the connection speed. A slow line takes a bit of time to load clips on the cloud. If clips are displayed on the console, it's just a slow upload problem, so just wait.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Problems Trimming Clips

    I notice I have this issue if I have clips uploading at the same time I'm trying to clip. Try clipping one at a time, with nothing in the upload que.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll try that.

    Trimming clips has been hit and miss for me as well, and I have reported this issue with Report a Problem.
  7. Christyna64 Win User

    Problems Trimming Clips

    I notice I have this issue if I have clips uploading at the same time I'm trying to clip. Try clipping one at a time, with nothing in the upload que.
  8. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

    Game Clips

    Hiya Vah,

    Thank you for contacting forum support,

    Sorry to hear there is an issue with the saved clips. Check out this link "Finding your game clips" and see if the clips are still on the console.

    If there is an issue trying to find the clips on the console try doing a "Power cycle" then, check for the clips.

    Should no clips be found then, try going to
    Xbox.com
    and look for "Captures".

    Hope this helps.
  9. GAW984 Win User

    April update messing with disk drive

    so I got the latest update and its sorted out my disc drive problems with the not reading discs and the disc going back in the console straight away but I now I have an annoying issue witch is

    the gamer clips record even tho I haven't got gamer clips turned on to record clips

    then when I go and check what has been recorded there are no clips

    so it looks like xbox has fixed one issue but now has another issue

    does anybody else has this issue
Thema:

Clips issue

Loading...
  1. Clips issue - Similar Threads - Clips issue

  2. Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments]
  3. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  4. Periodic audio stuttering/clipping

    in XboX Insiders
    Periodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video...
  5. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  6. Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to...
  7. Midnight Club LA issues with game clips

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club LA issues with game clips: I've recorded game clips of MCLA Complete on Xbox One and all of them has no sound. Other games don't have such an issue. How can I fix it? 93e5169c-bb43-47e0-bcfa-6ba955bc9ca6
  8. Deleting Clips from Xbox Network Also Removes Them from Activity Feed | Still An Issue in 2025

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Deleting Clips from Xbox Network Also Removes Them from Activity Feed | Still An Issue in 2025: I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out how to fix this issue. I usually upload my game clips to the Xbox Activity Feed. Today I was alerted that my Xbox Network Storage is full and some...
  9. Long term issue - xbox clips/video. Is there any way to see clips from Xbox that do not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Long term issue - xbox clips/video. Is there any way to see clips from Xbox that do not...: Me on Xbox - make a clip. Me: I want to watch and share that clip! Xbox: here's a link that you will never see the end of because it will be buffering until the end of time! Me: is it better if...
  10. I'm having issues deleting clips uploaded the Xbox network.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having issues deleting clips uploaded the Xbox network.: I'm having issues deleting clips from the Xbox network, I've tried a myriad of solutions such as clearing the cache, doing a hard reset, and a few other things that were suggested in this thread....