Clips/Captures wont save to xbox network and they wont delete plS help.

Discus and support Clips/Captures wont save to xbox network and they wont delete plS help. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying since yesterday morning to get my clips to save to the xbox network and they just won't, I've tried everything and it still won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kai Archer, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Kai Archer
    Kai Archer Guest

I've been trying since yesterday morning to get my clips to save to the xbox network and they just won't, I've tried everything and it still won't work, I'm good on space and even if I wanted to go delete some of the clips to make sure I have more space they just reappear after I refresh it. So I don't know what to do now.

:)

Kai Archer, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

There are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, Kai however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft which is why we may just need to perform troubleshooting steps such as extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. NiblyNomz Win User

Xbox One Help

Ive given up on the drive as it wont recognize its even a 3.0 drive. my main concern is why a soft reset that says it wont delete any games or apps or anything deleted my locally saved captures
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

Why is my Xbox deleting my Clips and Shots from the Internal Storage?

Hi MellatiKa69

Manage storage on xbox console has useful information to assist you.

There is only a limited amount of Internal disc space reserved for capturing clips and screenshots, not the whole 1TB that comes with the console.

If you upload your clips etc to Xbox Live you wont need to keep them on your internal drive.

Alternatively you could set up another external drive, formatted to NTFS, and set your capture location to it. Be aware that capturing clips etc to an external drive means you wont be able to share them to Xbox Live.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Anyway to keep shared screenshots and videos visible after deleting from xbox network

I'm Samy an independent advisor

How are you?

You can upload up to 10 GB of captures to the Xbox network. Once you reach those limits, you’ll need to delete existing captures to upload new ones.

Any game clip or screenshot uploaded to the Xbox network that gets no views in 30 days will be deleted. Viewing it yourself counts as a view and saves a capture from deletion.

Captures that don't get uploaded to the Xbox network will remain on the console they were recorded on.

You can also store your screenshots and videos on your PC, OneDrive, and your phone.
  6. LeviW2 Win User

My Xbox Series S captures will not delete

Hello!

I have tried numerous times to delete it off of Xbox network. Clips and screenshots delete just fine on the console, but when I go into on this Xbox network, my captures say deleted and then I click back into recent captures and they haven’t been deleted at all. I’ve power cycled the console, tried multiple restarts, yet the clips refuse to permanently delete.
Thema:

1. Clips/Captures wont save to xbox network and they wont delete plS help. - Similar Threads - Clips Captures wont

2. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  3. I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.: Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my...
  4. No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s: No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series S and X c03ff23d-b824-457a-b420-9b4459e6ce09
  5. All my captured Game Clips turned into screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    All my captured Game Clips turned into screenshots: Hi! I have an Xbox Series X… I love capturing a lot of video game clips from time to time and rewatch some awesome scenes from the games. I always record to internal storage only. No cloud or...
  6. Cant capture a screenshot with controller but can make a clip with controller (alpha skip...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant capture a screenshot with controller but can make a clip with controller (alpha skip...: since todays update i'm unable to take a screenshot with my controller by pressing the button that makes captures/game clips on the series x controller i have tried to reset the controller through...
  7. 1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.

in XboX Insiders
    1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.: I play on 1440p and my game captures are only at 1080p and constantly freeze anytime I clip something. Not sure what I can do, I've already done a reset on it and it didn't change anything....
  8. After capturing a clip and going back to watch it the clip skips in certain parts of the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    After capturing a clip and going back to watch it the clip skips in certain parts of the...: I’ve went into my capture settings but I don’t see anything there that’ll help fix the problem. (At least to my best of knowledge) Don’t know why it does this. Any solutions???...
  9. New way of uploading captured video clips to the network/cloud on Xbox NOT WELL IMPLEMENTED

in XboX Insiders
    New way of uploading captured video clips to the network/cloud on Xbox NOT WELL IMPLEMENTED: Previously, uploading videos to the cloud only occupied 1/3 of the screen, and once you confirm your upload, you get notified that your video is being uploaded, and there, you can either upload a...
  10. Can you record clips and take screenshots on an Xbox 360 console without a capture card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you record clips and take screenshots on an Xbox 360 console without a capture card?: I joined a club on Xbox.com and was noticing that people were posting clips and screenshots. I was wondering whether I could do that on a Xbox 360 console without a capture card....