Clips automatically on activity feed

Discus and support Clips automatically on activity feed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Clips use to automatically upload to my activity feed. Now I have to manually do it. It seems this started about a year ago. I’ve also encounter other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jerrett_12, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Jerrett_12
    Jerrett_12 Guest

Clips use to automatically upload to my activity feed. Now I have to manually do it. It seems this started about a year ago. I’ve also encounter other people with this problem. Is there a reason why this feature was taken away? I’m just wondering why it happened it was a really good feature for clips to automatically show up on my feed.

:)

Jerrett_12, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Qwertei Win User

Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

Is auto upload clips enabled because if not then it will result in it not posting in the activity feed.

Settings - preferences - activity feed - share clips & screenshots automatically.
  3. Sergio Albor Win User

Is there a way to prevent clips from automaticly going to the activity feed?

+1

I would want to choose if clips/screenshots go to the activity feed automatically or not.
  4. Rich Cashster Win User

Automatic clip recording

So the only clips that get uploaded to the feed are the ones you edit in Upload Studio? Or is every clip uploaed to the feed automatically?
  5. JonoGod1984 Win User

Activity feed

My activity feed is there but no clips I record and share go to the feed. Achievement are not going to feed either
  6. IRB Win User

Warning

You can still take what ever screenshots you like, but it might be better disabling auto-share.

Settings > Preferences > Activity Feed > Share clips & screenshots automatically.
Thema:

1. Clips automatically on activity feed - Similar Threads - Clips automatically activity

2. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42
  3. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...
  4. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  5. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  6. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  7. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  8. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  9. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  10. Clips i recorded no longer automatically upload to the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clips i recorded no longer automatically upload to the xbox network: Hello everyone, recently I’ve been having this problem where my clips I’ve recorded don’t automatically uplod to the xbox network anymore. I don’t know why this is the case. Is it because I am on...