Clips and Pictures being deleted

Discus and support Clips and Pictures being deleted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I know this is a long already talked about topic, but I just wanted to ask because I never really seen it taking place till recently, so I had like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CandyGamer, Sep 22, 2022.

1. CandyGamer
    CandyGamer Guest

So I know this is a long already talked about topic, but I just wanted to ask because I never really seen it taking place till recently, so I had like 200+ clips and pictures, sitting on my xbox in the "On this Xbox console" section not uploaded or anything, i haven done anything to them in a while since i was busy with other things as well as playing games, so I was just curious since pictures and clips get deleted if not done anything with after so long if on the xbox network, would that be the same concept with them not being on the xbox network?

:)

CandyGamer, Sep 22, 2022
  2. CandyGamer Win User

Thank you, that's what I thought with a recently article I saw, lost about 200 to 300+ pictures and clips, but that is at my own fault and cost, one that I shall not make again as this shall haunt and taunt me.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

I understand the frustration, and I'm sorry about the Candy situation.

I greatly appreciate your understanding and education
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

I understand the frustration, and I'm sorry about the situation, Candy.*

Sorry
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

CandyGamer, clips that are not uploaded to the network have a deadline. If nothing is done, it will be automatically deleted after a certain period which is not officially informed by microsoft.

You can check the information at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

So, if you want to keep it safe, the advice will be to backup it.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Game Captures

Unsaved clips are now auto deleted. You can click on save on the clips you want to prevent them for being deleted. Unfortunately theres ni way to get deleted clips back. Give a try at xboxclips.com by searching for your gamertag.
Thema:

1. Clips and Pictures being deleted - Similar Threads - Clips Pictures being

2. Why can’t you take screenshots or clips of the UI?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t you take screenshots or clips of the UI?: Why can’t you take screenshots or clips of the dashboard on Xbox? I can understand not being able to take screenshots in stuff like streaming apps, but what if my friend needs help with something,...
  3. "CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license."

in XBoX on Windows
    "CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license.": Hi, My Minecraft Launcher recently stopped working (no error message, it just won't do anything.) Attempting to Uninstall / Reinstall I receive the following message: "CLiP license device ID...
  4. Discord and Record a clip has no audio?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and Record a clip has no audio?: Is there an issue where there is No audio when creating a clip while in discord on xbox? Ive tried recording 15 sec clips, 1 min clips, 30 sec clips and no audio in any of them when i join into a...
  5. For about a month now I've recorded game clips that have no sound or the audio is not in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For about a month now I've recorded game clips that have no sound or the audio is not in...: I've tried multiple online solutions that only seem to be a temporary fix and I'm hoping maybe to find a solution that permanently helps resolve this issue? Also, it apparently only happens when...
  6. Discord and Record a clip has no audio?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and Record a clip has no audio?: Is there an issue where there is No audio when creating a clip while in discord on xbox? Ive tried recording 15 sec clips, 1 min clips, 30 sec clips and no audio in any of them when i join into a...
  7. My Xbox profile won't show my profile picture or bio for anyone, only clips and my wall

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox profile won't show my profile picture or bio for anyone, only clips and my wall: Please I'm trying to solve this but I can't. The problem is simple. My bio, profile picture, personal color, info and region will not show for anyone even though I've checked the privacy settings...
  8. Can you upload custom pictures/clips through your xbox console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you upload custom pictures/clips through your xbox console?: Since we can't upload custom pictures/clips through the Xbox Console Companion anymore, only through your xbox console now. Is there a way to upload them with your xbox console with OneDrive or...
  9. Picture of bearded man in top right corner of game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Picture of bearded man in top right corner of game clips: Hello everybody: After sharing a video to my friends this morning, every single game clip, achievement, friend suggestion, etc has a picture of a man in the top right corner where the 'Play" and...
  10. Game clips and pictures 'likes'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clips and pictures 'likes': Hi, am really hoping someone can help me get my head around this, i do not make many game clips or screenshots but when i do make a gameclip of something that was pretty awesome and upload it, i...