Clicking "Sign In" in Xbox app refreshes the page without doing anything

Discus and support Clicking "Sign In" in Xbox app refreshes the page without doing anything in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title says. I'm logged in on my Microsoft account according to the Settings page, and I can see my games. However, the corner of the windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Paper Laur, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Paper Laur
    Paper Laur Guest

As the title says. I'm logged in on my Microsoft account according to the Settings page, and I can see my games. However, the corner of the windows shows a "Sign in" prompt, and when I try to do that, either from the tab window or settings, it doesn't give me the option to do anything, just pops up a window saying "Please wait" before refreshing without having done anything.

Furthermore, I've been having problems with a couple of games giving me the "Welcome back" message with my name and account picture, clicked "Let's play" as usual, only to get errors or deleted save data. I tried to log back in with "Switch account" to no result. I can only assume this is somehow related.

(I have restarted my computer multiple times during this process.)

:)

Paper Laur, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. Paper Laur Win User

Removed every Microsoft and XBL related thing in there besides the Wi-Fi access token and restarted the computer, still no result--it even still says my store account is signed in, but won't let me sign into Xbox
  4. Rostom L Win User

Got it. Please close your Xbox app. Then access your Windows credential manager. Delete all the credentials about Xbox and Microsoft. Once deleted, try signing again.

Please check the link below on how to access your credential manager:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/acc....
  5. Paper Laur Win User

Ah, knew I forgot something--Windows 10. And yes, I've done all three without any results.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Which Windows version are you on? Have you already tried to reset, repair, or reinstall Xbox app?
Thema:

1. Clicking "Sign In" in Xbox app refreshes the page without doing anything - Similar Threads - Clicking Sign app

2. I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...: Hello, I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything, just like kinda refreshing the page. i also have problem with xbox gamebar, i have enabled the...
  3. Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app eternally stuck on logo loading screen. If I then right click and select sign in...: Any help would be much appreciated. I've scoured the web for fixes and tried everything from enabling Xbox startup and services in msconfig to repairing and clearing caches and reinstalling and...
  4. Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...: Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com but it’s a blank white page? da81f5e2-fc22-452c-baaf-d907ed97a81e
  5. Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Every Xbox app keeps glitching out every time I try to click sign in Please help me play...: All of a sudden any xbox app such as the main one with game pass, the controller editing one and even game bar all refuse to sign me in. Every time I try to sign in, a new window with the xbox...
  6. I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign in to xbox pc app. Click "Sign In" anywhere in the app and literally nothing...: Step1 - launch xbox app. Step2 - see that i'm not signed in Step3 - click sign in Step4 - nothing happens, no spot to enter my credentials, nothing. Step5 - go to settings, see big sign in...
  7. On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing: On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing, no pop up login window or no redirection to a log in page. The app won't let me download new games or play online games, I...
  8. **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    **SOLVED** I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to...: I was able to solve this after fidgeting with a few things. What finally solved this was the following: 1. I had a spare email address that I used to create a new MS account and gamertag. 2. I...
  9. I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to the app,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sign into the Xbox Beta App but as soon as I click "Let's Play" and go back to the app,...: I click "Profile & Settings" > "Sign In" A new window pops up. I select my account. Click Continue. "Please Wait" pops up. Then I get a screen that says " Welcome Back!" I Click "Let's...
  10. Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in.: This has been happening for months, and nothing I've seen on the forums and multiple websites have helped. I have done the following; Reset the app. "Uninstalled" the app through Powershell and...