Cleared local save on accident

Discus and support Cleared local save on accident in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I accidentally cleared my save single player save data from ark: survival evolved and I was wondering if there is any way to perform a data... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alec_356, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Alec_356
    Alec_356 Guest

Hi, I accidentally cleared my save single player save data from ark: survival evolved and I was wondering if there is any way to perform a data transfer from an older save data from an earlier date from the cloud. Any advice would help.

:)

Alec_356, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Alec_356, you are on the console or on the PC, if you are on the console you can try to take your console offline and see if it loads the save from the console, if it does not load or load the one from the cloud it is because it has been subscribed and unfortunately it will not be possible retrieve your save.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Clearing Local saves

If you interupt or a install freezes then the game will uninstall automatically to protect your OS from corruption.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Clearing Local saves

Hello Austyn,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This seems as an odd situation. Were the games installing by chance the ones that are gone? Also have you been able to install them again?

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Zak _065 Win User

Clear local saves and saving error!

Hi thanks for your help, it is an Xbox Series X.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Clear local saves and saving error!

Hi, Zak. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

No worries, your Game progress is also stored in the cloud storage of your profile. You can recover your game data from there, if you meant a factory reset, doing this won't delete any game progress but you will have to sign in to your accounts again.

Basically, cloud storage is internal storage where it automatically creates a game save of your games when you play online.
Thema:

1. Cleared local save on accident - Similar Threads - Cleared local save

2. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  3. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  4. Is there a way for me to keep my saves when clearing local saved games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way for me to keep my saves when clearing local saved games?: Alright, so just for some context, I play a lot of Minecraft, and I keep getting this notification that my data isn’t syncing with the cloud. I’ve had this happen previously, and when I did what...
  5. Xbox One X Clear Local Saved Data Problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Clear Local Saved Data Problems.: Hi, around five years ago I bought the Xbox One X and it was until yesterday that it was having problems. Two days ago, I tried to load into Grand Theft Auto 5 and a message popped up saying that...
  6. I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage: For a while I haven't been able to sign into xbox live whilst playing my xbox 360 games. I decided to clear my local 360 storage which made the problem worse. Now whenever I load into an xbox 360...
  7. Clear local saves and saving error!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clear local saves and saving error!: Hello, I am currently playing fm23 although every-time I try to save I get a message saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app, your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room,...
  8. What does clear local xbox 360 delete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does clear local xbox 360 delete?: i just want to increase my storage and i found this can anyone help me dfe928eb-2df5-4885-a0d4-bd314edb4965
  9. If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...: I want to keep my current account on the Xbox 1 to continue to use as my main, I just don’t want to not have access to my account. c00d62c8-cd50-40ae-beab-f0fb93cb16a0
  10. Xbox One black screen after clear local save data reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One black screen after clear local save data reboot.: I was playing a new game, and a good while into it my Xbox One said that there was an issue with the save. It suggested I clear local save data; I thought it was fine, I have done it before. I...