Clean record, permanently banned with no appeal

Discus and support Clean record, permanently banned with no appeal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been banned on Xbox live for my “Activity feed”, I have not posted anything offensive or terrible and I submit an appeal find out what was going... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adan_662, Sep 14, 2022.

1. adan_662
    adan_662 Guest

I’ve been banned on Xbox live for my “Activity feed”, I have not posted anything offensive or terrible and I submit an appeal find out what was going against terms so I can’t properly defend myself, I was hoping for an email back but all I got was a rejection of my request of finding out why I was permanently banned and losing the ability to submit an appeal, I know losing an appeal usually goes with an Xbox console ban, but how is this fair I can’t even contact them cause I lost appeal privlages, have I just lost my account is there no way to play my games that I have that are single player? Am I just screwed?

:)

adan_662, Sep 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Adam, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data like the Enforcement Department, so we have not been able to provide you with any information about your situation.

The only is via this lonk https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, I believe not, permanent bans are really permanent, I leave here two links with more information about bans and suspensions.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans
  4. adan_662 Win User

The problem is that I cannot submit an appeal, I’ve sent one then they have removed the button for an appeal for me, is there some sort of timer for another request?
  5. RigoLeon Win User

I got permanently banned....

Yes I did that but for some reason when I go to history I can't see my ban because it says that I have a clean record so I can't even get the appeal
  6. RigoLeon Win User

I got permanently banned....

The problem is when go i to my history on the enforcement thing it says congratulations you have a clean record even though I have gotten bans but they weren't serious just like 1day com bans but the problem is it just wont show my history it says that iam clean:/ so i cant even get the appeal.....
Thema:

1. Clean record, permanently banned with no appeal - Similar Threads - Clean record permanently

2. How do you clean the dust off the fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you clean the dust off the fan?: My xbox one is making a high pitch noise. The person who I took it to said that I had dust on my fan but didn't clean it off. So I was wondering how to clean off the fan....
  3. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  4. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  5. I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...: I didn't scratch or break anything my Xbox turns on fine and it does reconnect very fast when I'm in this small area f65fd368-2f9e-4410-858b-1629856d4916
  6. Clean record?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Clean record?: Hello, I have faced comm suspensions and gamer pic suspensions but when I log onto the Xbox enforcement history page, it says I have a clean record. Did it reset or something? Thanks...
  7. Xbox says I have had past behavior but my record is clean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says I have had past behavior but my record is clean?: so the other day I was trying to change my gamerpic, I went to the option and it told me I had “past behavior”, so then I checked on the enforcement page, it told me my record is clean, but Xbox...
  8. I was banned on my Xbox account but the website says my record is clean

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was banned on my Xbox account but the website says my record is clean: i just logged on to my Xbox around and it said I was banned from msg looking for group act but the website says my record is Clean does anyone else have this problem and how do you fix it...
  9. Can't Send Messages - Clean Record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Send Messages - Clean Record: I can't send messages, but can receive them. I've never been banned, and have a good rep. Also, I've taken the support steps. Please help! 257ece56-d155-4e2e-94fc-ea0b6e815459
  10. Xbox banned. However, never received notice of enforcement and record is shown as clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox banned. However, never received notice of enforcement and record is shown as clean.: I haven't received any message regarding why, when, and how long the ban is. I also haven't done anything to receive a ban and would like to know the reason behind it...