Classic Solitaire Collection?

Discus and support Classic Solitaire Collection? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I find out what my correct "name" is on my Classic Solitaire Collection game? 96f62423-65dc-4bf9-8777-a0817499843c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarshaBathke, May 4, 2023.

1. MarshaBathke
    MarshaBathke Guest

How do I find out what my correct "name" is on my Classic Solitaire Collection game?

:)

MarshaBathke, May 4, 2023
  2. Mac41Two Win User

Signing to x box for windows

I play Classic solitaire, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and Cribbage. i must be doing something wrong, because I still can't do a screen shot.
  3. Proudnana17 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire star club

I too finished the Classic but everytime I try to open the Wild West collection my stars fly toward it but never reach it then it goes back to the regular solitaire screen.....any help appreciated....thanks.
  4. BruceWCassidy Win User

Blank screen in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. missing screen elements in Minesweeper

I never did get a resolution. I've gone through several upgrades, and they still do it.

I did discover if you play with the cards set to a theme other than "classic", the Solitaire collection works. Minesweeper still blanks parts of the screen though.
  5. DepecheM Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collections - Classic - Pyramid

Hi Laveda,

As we have spoken through the mail, here is the walkthrough for the third.

The mail can only content 250 letters/numbers so here it is. Maybe it is for the use of some others too.

Start this walkthrough at the bottom and work you way up. If more questions pm me or ask me here

Good Luck.

8h to 5d

6s to 7h

jd to 2d

10s to 3s

9s to 4c

6c to 7d

10h to 3h

5c to 8s

6h to 7s

2s to js

9c to 4s

ah to qc

ks

8c to 5h

5s to 8d

3c to 10c

kd

jh to 2h

kc

jc to 2c

ad to qd

kh

qs to as

10d to 3d

7c to 6d
  6. DepecheM Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collections - Classic - Pyramid

You want a hint or a walkthrough for the third one?
Thema:

1. Classic Solitaire Collection? - Similar Threads - Classic Solitaire Collection

2. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  3. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  4. any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?: i have changed my gamertag the old one still in use and it shows on both my profile and in game's it's also have set automatically as a classic gamertag the new one only shows on profile...
  5. WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!: Hi Now that Microsoft has taken over Activision We Want to see Classic call of duty Titles get a Fully Remaster. Even tho Activision has fixed the Cod servers there are still a Tone of Hackers on...
  6. XBOX OG CLASSIC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX OG CLASSIC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games please add OG XBOX ON NEXT GEN ? 600faafd-3f0b-456a-9fa7-c56977da25e3
  7. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  8. How do i change my classic gamertag into my new gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my classic gamertag into my new gamertag: I changed my username on the xbox 360 and i thought it would change on the xbox one. I go on the xbox one and it only changed my classic gamertag. why is this and how do i fix it? [img]...
  9. I just payed $9.99 to change my classic gamertag, but it remains the same?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just payed $9.99 to change my classic gamertag, but it remains the same?: as the title suggests, I have an issue with my classic gamertag I just purchased it to change, but its still showing up as my old one. I really don’t want it to be a waste of money...
  10. my solitaire classic game he stopped loggin me in just will not upload ive tried repair...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my solitaire classic game he stopped loggin me in just will not upload ive tried repair...: I have had microsoft solitaire premium on my pc for the last two years. Three days ago it just stopped logging me in, Have tried the repair, uninstall and reinstall - just will not log in. No...