Classic Helmet Pack not redeeming Visual REQs.

Discus and support Classic Helmet Pack not redeeming Visual REQs. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The pack description is just below (verbatim). "CLASSIC HELMET PACK 150000 // $9.99 GIFTABLE Relive old battles with this set of 9... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XaMMiS, Sep 26, 2017.

1. XaMMiS
    XaMMiS Guest

The pack description is just below (verbatim).

"CLASSIC HELMET PACK 150000 // $9.99 GIFTABLE

Relive old battles with this set of 9 popular Helmets from past Halo games. Subsequent purchases award four Rare or better rarity Visual Customization REQs, while available, and a set of Legendary XP boosts."

I have redeemed this pack three (3) times using the REQ points (150000 points each).

First time I have redeemed the pack I got the helmets (yay!)

Second time I have redeemed the pack I got "Legendary XP Boost" cards (no weapons, weapon skins, armor or helmets; even though I'm still missing "ACHILLES", "CHALLENGER" & "ATHLON CHAMPION" armor, and helmet Visual Customization REQs).

I tried it for the third time but alas, same results as the second time (cards only, no armor or helmets in sight).

Is anyone else having this issue? Am I doing something wrong? Help?

:)

XaMMiS, Sep 26, 2017
  2. CCCHALO
    CCCHALO Guest
    e3 halo5rbq

I watched e3 in the mixer but did not receive halo classic helmet REQ pack

CCCHALO, Sep 26, 2017
  3. TweediestBus
    TweediestBus Guest
    I have not been given my pont mix of E3

it's been a week since I saw the E3 and my classic helmet packs have not arrived

TweediestBus, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Classic helmet req pack

Hey there!

Obtaining the HCS Contender skins in the Classic Helmet REQ pack was a glitch that was patched by 343 shortly after the pack's release. The only way to obtain the Contender skins is by purchasing the HCS packs from the marketplace at this point.

In the meantime, enjoy your Legendary Arena XP boosts, those will definitely help in the grind towards max rank! :)
  5. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

Halo Classic helmets REQ pack

Hey Lover0fBread,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  6. megamn606 Win User

Missing content from the E3 2018 mixpot.

First, congratz on being one of the lucky ones to get the pre-order for Outer Wilds. Not everyone who watched and qualified for the MixPot will get this! Those who watched Microsoft's E3 conference on Mixer are in with a "chance" of getting a pre-order for
    the game for free. The reason the date is showing as it is, well....that is because the release date still has not been officially set in stone. Once it is, that date will change and update on the Store.

Did our MixPot state that you also received the Halo 5 Classic Helmets REQ Pack? At times the items are sent separate as well as automatically applied to the account. Do you have the game installed? If so I would check the REQ packs there to see if you show
    access to that pack, chances are....it will be there. Also if you have Halo 5 installed be sure to check manage game and see if the pack appears there as well
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/purchasing/redeem-token-where-is-game-or-dlc
    has those steps.

Hope this helps!
    So I have a weird issue too...I got the notifications for my classic helmet pack and my gears 4 skin, and I can see that they are installed, but the content itself is missing from the game. After quitting and restarting both titles multiple times, the content
    still doesn't appear. I really want those helmets... 😢
  7. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Missing Halo 5 Classic Helmet Req Pack

There wasn't a code. It was auto put on and should be found on your account, in-game Halo.
  8. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

E3 classic helmet req pack for Halo 5

Hey zXzSparkzXz,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
Thema:

1. Classic Helmet Pack not redeeming Visual REQs. - Similar Threads - Classic Helmet Pack

2. Missing Halo 5 Classic Helmet Req Pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Halo 5 Classic Helmet Req Pack: I received a notification saying I was rewarded the Halo 5 Classic Helmet Req Pack, however it does not appear on my profile or anywhere in my files. Could you please resend a code or provide...
  3. E3 classic helmet req pack for Halo 5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    E3 classic helmet req pack for Halo 5: I was promised a halo 5 classic helmet req pack for watch the e3 livestream on mixer. a friend of mine got his I have waited the 2 weeks and have yet to get mine. I did change my ign I don’t if...
  4. Missing classic helmet rec pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing classic helmet rec pack: Missing classic rec pack for halo 5 after watching e3. Had my account synced with mixer. Thank you 6c7f3032-f228-4879-bc4e-e7eb1de15394
  5. E3 xbox briefing/havent received classic halo helmet req pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    E3 xbox briefing/havent received classic halo helmet req pack: Hello xbox support, i watched the entire E3 xbox briefing on mixer and i linked my xbox live acct with mixer and i even post in the live chat to make sure my GT was correct but havent received the...
  6. Did not get my Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not get my Halo 5 Classic Helmet REQ Pack Mixpot!: While i have this addon for halo 5 installed on my xbox, I did not reiceve the REQ Pack in game. Please help? be5527a9-0520-4f26-a5ad-2ba2ce579b2f
  7. Didn't receive Halo 5 CLASSIC HELMET PACK watching E3 Stream on Mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Halo 5 CLASSIC HELMET PACK watching E3 Stream on Mixer: Saw whole mixer stream from start to end, all of the Halo Infinite announcement. I was signed in. My account has my live and gamertag connected. I received rewards from other things but not from...
  8. Missing Classic helmet pack from E3 Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Classic helmet pack from E3 Stream: So I watched the E3 stream to get the Halo 5 classic helmet pack and I noticed that my friend got it but I still have yet to get it. I know my account was linked I'm just wondering why I haven't...
  9. Halo 5 Classic Helmet Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Classic Helmet Pack: Hi, I watched a Microsoft stream and want to make sure I get the Classic Helmet pack. Can someone please confirm? f233ba92-903f-4859-bdf6-fc44abc0aec5
  10. Classic Helmet Pack...SO CLOSE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic Helmet Pack...SO CLOSE!: So after a whole month and a half of Bing Rewards points farming, I go to redeem to get a ten dollar gift card to use to purchase the helmet pack. Bing PROMISED to send me the code within 24 hours...