Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett

Discus and support Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It is not clear that when the option is available to upgrade to the Scarlett if any of what you have paid rolls over or if it's like a rental until you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Knworth, Nov 23, 2019.

  1. Knworth
    Knworth Guest

    Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett


    It is not clear that when the option is available to upgrade to the Scarlett if any of what you have paid rolls over or if it's like a rental until you get the Scarlett. Another posing question is do you have to purchase a new Xbox now in order to upgrade
    or can you just buy it when it releases next year? And why do you have to finance a new Xbox in order to upgrade instead of just buying a new Xbox right now and then upgrade with trade-in?

    :)
     
    Knworth, Nov 23, 2019
    #1
  2. Leemur60 Win User

    Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett

    I have gone with this. It's a pretty good deal considering the price of an Xbox One X console and Game Pass Ultimate separately it works out over £100 cheaper. You do get the option of paying off the rest of the finance at the end of the first year and keeping
    the X before buying the new console, otherwise just hand it back and upgrade to the Scarlet with a new contract.
  3. kev edin Win User

    Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett

    I'm not sure about this . I think I will still be saving and buying the new xbox . An that's it . I dont want to be paying monthly and have to buy games at 50 60 pounds dollars as well . 👍
  4. xNikolex Win User

    Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett

    I believe when you upgrade in 12 months you start a new contract. You hand bavk the x and then buy the scarlet.

    You can also just wait till next year as i guess there will be an option to buy the scarlet this way but we wont know prices until nearer release.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

    Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett

    depends on the region, I understand you give your current xbox and pay in parts the difference
  6. MrRevulation Win User

    Xbox All Access

    I have not used Xbox in about 2 years give-or-take some months and I want to begin being involved again. I just learned of Xbox All Access and
    Project Scarlet and I want in on it before I miss the opportunity. I am just confused as to how I can begin. I've read pages about it, but I am still confused. Some
    detailed help would be
    greatly appreciated, thank you.
    Microsoft's
    Xbox All Access program
    is returning this holiday season, and new subscribers will eventually have a chance to upgrade to

    Project Scarlett
    . The
    new version of Xbox All Access
    includes an Xbox and
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , which bundles Xbox Live Gold and the awesome Game Pass library. Subscribers will pay off the console and subscription across 24 months.

    Xbox All Access: Three plans
    In the US, shoppers will have three different bundles to choose from starting November 18. On the premium end, the Xbox One X bundle will set you back $31/month. However, a new limited-time offer will allow you to upgrade to Project
    Scarlett after 12 months, which means you can start playing the next Xbox near or at launch. You must purchase this plan before December 31 to be eligible for the Project Scarlett upgrade. When upgrading, you'll have to re-up your 24-month subscription.

    The 12-month upgrade offer is exclusive to the Xbox One X, but Xbox All Access is also available for the lower-end Xbox consoles. The

    Xbox One S All-Digital Edition
    is available for $20/month. Step it up to the standard Xbox One S and you'll pay $23/month. After 18 months with either of these two plans, you will be able to upgrade to Project Scarlett. Once again, you'll have to purchase
    a new 24-month plan when upgrading. Additionally, Xbox One S All-Digital Edition subscribers will have to pay a $20 upgrade fee to offset the difference in cost between the two consoles.

    If you want to upgrade to Project Scarlett, you must do so through the retailer you purchased the plan from. Currently, Amazon is the only retailer where you can sign up for the Xbox All Access plan.

    See Xbox All Access at Amazon

    UK customers can sign up for Xbox All Access starting November 5 at Smyths Toys and GAME. The Project Scarlett upgrade system works the same in the UK as it does in the US.

    Xbox All Access will also be available in Australia, with bundles starting at $27/month on October 29 at retailer Telstra. Australian subscribers get

    Forza Horizon 4
    with both Xbox One S and Xbox One X subscriptions. The upgrade process is also different, as you can pay the balance on your current subscription at any time to upgrade to Project Scarlett.

    Source: Steve Petite - MSN
Thema:

Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett

Loading...
  1. Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett - Similar Threads - Clarity Access Purchase

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  4. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  5. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  6. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  7. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  8. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  9. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  10. Enforcement Clarity (Time for an overhaul?)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Clarity (Time for an overhaul?): First of all, thank you to all the Xbox/Microsoft Mods./Ambassadors that respond during the most random hours of the day when Microsoft Xbox Team isn't directly available. I've had a bit of an...