Clarification on Gamepass Ultimate conversion?
Discus and support Clarification on Gamepass Ultimate conversion? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've seen so many different things about this said and there doesn't seem to be a clear answer anywhere. Last year I had a year of Xbox Live Gold. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by seven343, Sep 30, 2020.
Thema:
Clarification on Gamepass Ultimate conversion?
Loading...
-
Clarification on Gamepass Ultimate conversion? - Similar Threads - Clarification Gamepass Ultimate
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?
in XboX InsidersCan xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes... -
Not sure if it possible but would like some clarification
in XboX InsidersNot sure if it possible but would like some clarification: So I like my aesthetics but I was just wondering if there’s anyway to clear the Home Screen so nothings showing at all like you can in pc, so that my Xbox can have a wallpaper that can flow into... -
Suspension Notification Without Clear Reason – Request for Clarification
in XBoX AccessibilitySuspension Notification Without Clear Reason – Request for Clarification: I recently received a notification stating that “this account has been suspended”, but when I checked my enforcement history, I saw no active suspensions, only a message saying that a game clip... -
I need clarification on console bans
in XBoX AccessibilityI need clarification on console bans: Hi, I'm looking for clarification on console bans regarding smurfing. I bought a new Xbox a week ago to play Halo 5, as my main account has high MMR I can't find games (in social) but I woke up... -
Account Lock without any clarification
in XBoX AccessibilityAccount Lock without any clarification: I created a Microsoft account yesterday to play Halo, I don't use Windows 11. I am running a Linux Distro on my current PC. The game was bought on steam and I had to use proton to run the game... -
Xbox Enforcement clarifications
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox Enforcement clarifications: Hello there! I read the post about enforcement policy and scoured the FAQ and curiously couldn't find any info on my question which is relatively simple. Are enforcements automatic or entirely... -
Clarification on Xbox Terms of Service regarding enforcement
in XBoX AccessibilityClarification on Xbox Terms of Service regarding enforcement: I don’t understand Xbox’s terms of service as I just got banned for saying the phrase “(mod removed)”. In no way is that vulgar nor does it contain profanity and I specifically kept the message...