clan

Discus and support clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wsup guys I'm looking to join a clan one Xbox one call of duty ghost. I'm able to play everyday just hit me up one the system gamer tag xbox one go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HG DARKSlDE, Jan 12, 2014.

1. HG DARKSlDE
    HG DARKSlDE Guest

clan

Wsup guys I'm looking to join a clan one Xbox one call of duty ghost. I'm able to play everyday just hit me up one the system gamer tag xbox one go home718

:)

HG DARKSlDE, Jan 12, 2014
  2. jcooper09
    jcooper09 Guest
    Looking for a Gaming Clan? S7 is recruiting

We are still looking for players to join our clan! We are happy to announce we will start having weekly intra-clan tournaments since there isn't a clan environment for Black Ops 3. Come join in!

jcooper09, Jan 12, 2014
  3. IamMarcoos
    IamMarcoos Guest
    Red Dead Redemption 2

I’d be defo up for a clan. Don’t think you can create one till online comes out?

IamMarcoos, Jan 12, 2014
  4. UNR3MARKABLE Win User

gears of war judgment demo

JOIN MY CLAN

JOIN MY CLAN

JOIN MY CLAN

JOIN MY CLAN

JOIN MY CLAN

JOIN MY CLAN

JOIN MY CLAN
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Clan Options Locked

In game when you go to barracks there's "Create Clan" "Clan Details" and "Clan Invites" If you aren't in a clan, you should be able to create one. If you're in a clan, you should be able to check clan details to see your clans level. If you got invited to
    a clan you can click clan invites. Clan Wars aren't available until the 25th, but all in game clan features should be available.
  6. iStealYourKids Win User

Yellow Clan Tag?

It is actually called a Golden clan tag on elite and you have to join a level 10 clan or level a clan up to level 10. Then the clan leader can pick the clan tag for your entire clan. You cannot customize the clan tag your self so the Golden clan tag stays
    at whatever the leader sets it as.
  7. reegy-49056EFE-6994- Win User

Thoughts on "clans"

I don't mind the idea of clans but it annoys me when a bunch of people make a clan and spend 800 ms points to add the clan to their GT to show that they are in a clan and eventually someone in the clan the clan "leader" then forces everyone to change their
    GT again because they have a new clan name it is stupid. Other than that no problems apart from clan wars.
  8. dup581ea419-400f-4d5 Win User

Xbox 360 Clans, Not just a clan recruitment forum - Better!

If your looking for a clan or recruiting for a clan, then check out www.xbox360clans.net. The #1 xbox 360 clan recruitment forum that helps you and your clan run and manage a successful clan!
Thema:

clan

1. clan - Similar Threads - clan

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. Are you looking for a clan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you looking for a clan?: Hi, I’m not sure how often people go search here but I recently joined a gaming community for Xbox console and I want to recruit people to my small clan. We play CoD MW2 and Mw3, Fortnite, smite,...
  4. Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan: Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan 7234c3fd-6d9f-4209-8642-3db91796e26c
  5. How to chat in clan chat in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to chat in clan chat in Minecraft?: How to chat in clan chat in Minecraft? 158e702b-cff6-4395-9597-0ac4ca93b14f
  6. clan raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    clan raid: I am relatively new to the clan community and I own 21 people clan named the Iron Phoenix, we are going to do a raid this weekend and I need some suggestions on good strategies, can anyone help?...
  7. Xbox 360 clan tag wont change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 clan tag wont change: Xbox 360 clan tag wont change error message reading data game plays fine all other functions working but that 34c7f89e-283e-484e-9b7e-ae3a5ce5ef57
  8. Clan tags on Cold War STILL not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan tags on Cold War STILL not working.: Okay. It has now been almost 3 months (!) and we still cannot change clan tags. I have a clan tag on, i vant even take it off, and you going to tell me its because of profanity??? Really? I...
  9. Where or how do I register our clan on Xbox to be able to complete against other clans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where or how do I register our clan on Xbox to be able to complete against other clans: Hello i woukd like to no where do i go to register my new clan for cold war so we will be able to compete in the up comming season thsnk you 23a5f2a4-c727-4ff0-a433-7c86f4bb2620
  10. Forza clan tags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza clan tags: I recently joined a club in Forza and its been a day now and the clan tag still hasn’t showed and is needed to represent us in events. If anyone can help me solve the problem it would be...