Clan Battles/Tournaments/Events This Weekend!!!

Discus and support Clan Battles/Tournaments/Events This Weekend!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, Community Evolve Gaming is hosting Multi Clan Weekend this weekend. What this is, one weekend out every month we invite several... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImDaWay, Jan 14, 2014.

1. ImDaWay
    ImDaWay Guest

Hey Everyone,

Community Evolve Gaming is hosting Multi Clan Weekend this weekend. What this is, one weekend out every month we invite several non-Community Evolve Partner clans to participate in some Fun Casual Multi Clan Tournaments in a few different
    games. It's nothing to serious, and no ones going to go pro and get a deal out of it, it's just about meeting other clans for a little friendly competition and FUN!

It all Starts this Friday Evening (1/17/2014) A Double Elimination Team Slayer Tournament in Halo 4 will be Friday

Saturday Will be a Double Elimination Tournament in BF3

Sunday Will Be A Double Elimination Tournament in Ghost

Also On Sunday There Will Be a Multi Clan All Race Map Tournament.

Friday Will Also Be Hosting A Clan Battle In Minecraft Xbox

Hey so if your clan is interested in getting a team in one or several of these casual tournaments , just reply to this post or contact me directly Via Xbox and I will give you more detail on times and dates and get you all set on the Bracket. I will
    say with most of these Events you will need atleast a team of 4.

Ok Thanks For Reading look forward to hearing from all you great clans and fun Leaders!

Communityevolve.net

:)

ImDaWay, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Imdaway2
    Imdaway2 Guest
    The Best Minecraft(Xbox) Gaming Community Join Today!!!

Check us out! Fun minecraft tournaments and events this weekend!!

Imdaway2, Jan 14, 2014
  3. ImDaWay
    ImDaWay Guest
    The Best Minecraft(Xbox) Gaming Community Join Today!!!

Check us out! Fun minecraft tournaments and events this weekend!!

ImDaWay, Jan 14, 2014
  4. UncleTiny VFL Win User

looking for a clan

Join Iconik-Gaming 'IG" We are a Xbox ONLY Clan, with over 1000 acitve members WorldWide!! We have Military Ranks, GB Teams, Tournaments, Clan Battles, Event Staff, Elite Clans, Graphics, News and Cinema Teams. Were looking for people 13+, that will be active
    on both the Website and XBL, K/D dont matter, we have something for the competitive gamer and the weekend gamer. Message me for more info or go to www.joinicon.com, and put "trM Buket" as the Referrer.
  5. UncleTiny VFL Win User

Looking For a fun and Friendly Community

Join Iconik-Gaming 'IG" We are a Xbox ONLY Clan, with over 1000 acitve members WorldWide!! We have Military Ranks, GB Teams, Tournaments, Clan Battles, Event Staff, Elite Clans, Graphics, News and Cinema Teams. Were looking for people 13+, that will be active
    on both the Website and XBL, K/D dont matter, we have something for the competitive gamer and the weekend gamer. Message me for more info or go to www.joinicon.com, and put IG Doomtree Goon as the Referrer.
  6. tG MileHigh Win User

Considering joining a clan;

Join Iconik-Gaming 'IG" We are a Xbox ONLY Clan, with over 2000 active members World Wide!! We have Military Ranks, GB Teams, Tournaments, Clan Battles, Event Staff, Elite Clans, Graphics, News and Cinema Teams. Were looking for people 13+, that will
    be active on both the Website and XBL, K/D don't matter, we have something for the competitive gamer and the weekend gamer. Message me for more info or go to www.joinicon.com, and put IG MileHigh vM as the Referrer
  7. UncleTiny VFL Win User

Recruiting for DMND Clan Must be Cool and Good at Call of Duty

on both the Website and XBL, K/D dont matter, we have something for the competitive gamer and the weekend gamer. Message me for more info or go to www.joinicon.com, and put IG Doomtree Goon

as the Referrer.
  8. UncleTiny VFL Win User

Looking to join a new clan.

on both the Website and XBL, K/D dont matter, we have something for the competitive gamer and the weekend gamer. Message me for more info or go to www.joinicon.com, and put IG Doomtree Goon as the Referrer.
Thema:

1. Clan Battles/Tournaments/Events This Weekend!!! - Similar Threads - Clan Battles Tournaments

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. Are you looking for a clan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you looking for a clan?: Hi, I’m not sure how often people go search here but I recently joined a gaming community for Xbox console and I want to recruit people to my small clan. We play CoD MW2 and Mw3, Fortnite, smite,...
  4. Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan: Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan 7234c3fd-6d9f-4209-8642-3db91796e26c
  5. How to chat in clan chat in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to chat in clan chat in Minecraft?: How to chat in clan chat in Minecraft? 158e702b-cff6-4395-9597-0ac4ca93b14f
  6. clan raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    clan raid: I am relatively new to the clan community and I own 21 people clan named the Iron Phoenix, we are going to do a raid this weekend and I need some suggestions on good strategies, can anyone help?...
  7. Xbox 360 clan tag wont change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 clan tag wont change: Xbox 360 clan tag wont change error message reading data game plays fine all other functions working but that 34c7f89e-283e-484e-9b7e-ae3a5ce5ef57
  8. Clan tags on Cold War STILL not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan tags on Cold War STILL not working.: Okay. It has now been almost 3 months (!) and we still cannot change clan tags. I have a clan tag on, i vant even take it off, and you going to tell me its because of profanity??? Really? I...
  9. Where or how do I register our clan on Xbox to be able to complete against other clans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where or how do I register our clan on Xbox to be able to complete against other clans: Hello i woukd like to no where do i go to register my new clan for cold war so we will be able to compete in the up comming season thsnk you 23a5f2a4-c727-4ff0-a433-7c86f4bb2620
  10. Forza clan tags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza clan tags: I recently joined a club in Forza and its been a day now and the clan tag still hasn’t showed and is needed to represent us in events. If anyone can help me solve the problem it would be...