Claiming to have my IP address
Discus and support Claiming to have my IP address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A very toxic guy said that he had my IP address and I instantly reported him for harrasment but I don't know if I did the right thing reporting him or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Akuji., May 27, 2020.
Thema:
Claiming to have my IP address
Loading...
-
Claiming to have my IP address - Similar Threads - Claiming address
-
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.
in XboX InsidersClaim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments] -
Delisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff
in XboX InsidersDelisted games with dlc for the new claiming license stuff: I just claimed my Minecraft story mode disc with every episode so does the dlc get included in the license claiming? submitted by /u/H0CK3YFAN24 [link] [comments] -
(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed
in XboX Insiders(Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
I need help claiming my minecraft villager experience cape
in XBoX Games and AppsI need help claiming my minecraft villager experience cape: Ive tried everything ive seen online, equipping it in bedrock and going to support, (in which microsoft responded saying the order was recieved but it still wasnt in java) Now microsoft support... -
I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...
in XBoX AccessibilityI recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...: I put in the wrong email address to claim my new minecraft account after missing the migration period. When putting in what microsoft email i would like the accoutn on, i accidently put in my old... -
Players claim to have my ip address and credit card information, as well as home address
in XBoX Games and AppsPlayers claim to have my ip address and credit card information, as well as home address: I was recently playing online on Rainbow six, fell upon a team that kept killing me and maling fun of us trough out the whole match, at a certain point they stopped their chattering and started...