Claim Game Pass from a device in an unsupported region

Discus and support Claim Game Pass from a device in an unsupported region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a new laptop in a bundle with 3 months of game pass, but I can't redeem it. My library section included with the device is empty.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juanan110, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Juanan110
    Juanan110 Guest

Hi, I recently bought a new laptop in a bundle with 3 months of game pass, but I can't redeem it. My library section included with the device is empty. I have been trying a lot please I need help.

:)

Juanan110, Nov 4, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

You. Cant redeem codes from s

Within Unsupported regions

You need a billing method to validate from.the codes issuing region it's to.keep people from taking advantage of price differencws
  3. Jesse E' Win User

[Xbox Game Pass Ultimate] I Can't Claim Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You may not be able to claim the perks from your location as in my experience, staying in an unsupported region might work with getting subscriptions through gift cards but it doesn't work when trying to claim region specific perks. Install the Xbox Game Pass app on an android device, sign into the account that has the subscription and try to claim the perks from there.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Anybody please help me! I can't buy any games because I'm from romania and there is no Romania on Xbox. How can I buy at least a game?

Hi CIPRIAN. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You can't legitimately buy Xbox console games or use Xbox console services in unsupported regions. Using an account in an unsupported region is against ToS and can result in an account or device ban.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. denis97g Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Unfortunately no, if you live in an unsupported country you'll have to wait until Game pass ultimate becomes available in your region.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft rewards region issue

Xbox is not available in Pakistan, and you are not allowed to access services, including Rewards, from unsupported regions. Doing so can lead to account and hardware bans

Support cannot help you from an unsupported region

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
Thema:

1. Claim Game Pass from a device in an unsupported region - Similar Threads - Claim Game Pass

2. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  3. PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY: I'm Having a hard time claiming my 3 month game pass subscription that came with the gaming laptop i bought, I live in the Philippines and there's no way I can change the region in it and it...
  4. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  5. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  6. Not able to claim the free xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to claim the free xbox game pass: So, i just discovered that Xbox game pass generally comes included with the device. But I don't see it anywhere and i tried updating it countless number of times and yet i still didnt get it....
  7. Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay: Hi all, I have one month and three months free Game Pass Ultimate with my two laptop computers purchased, when I claimed it from Microsoft Store -> library, it asked me to pay, [img] [img]...
  8. I tried claiming my game pass perks, specifically the Walmart+ perk. I got an email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried claiming my game pass perks, specifically the Walmart+ perk. I got an email for...: How can I get this perk back it went back to perks screen immediately, so fast I didn't have time to read why it wasn't available can I get the perk back or if not why did it do that...
  9. There are some people claiming that Game Pass codes will be discontinued on May 25th. Is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There are some people claiming that Game Pass codes will be discontinued on May 25th. Is...: There are some people claiming that Game Pass codes will be discontinued on May 25th. Is this true? 8e91048a-13ea-480f-9c63-024c0c7ab171
  10. I can't claim my game pass perks

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't claim my game pass perks: I want to claim the apple tv trial and other perks, but they're not in the perks gallery. I tried using my xbox, mobile app, windows app, and even the browser but I still face the same issue. I...