City skylines was £7.00 we went to but it and tried to charge me £31.00

Discus and support City skylines was £7.00 we went to but it and tried to charge me £31.00 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; trying to buy cut skylines for £7.99 and trying to charge me £31.99 but says on the screen 75% discount 4576c792-d1d3-4f8a-986e-68b592b45ae3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dave rainbow, Mar 21, 2023.

1. dave rainbow
    dave rainbow Guest

trying to buy cut skylines for £7.99 and trying to charge me £31.99 but says on the screen 75% discount

:)

dave rainbow, Mar 21, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

There are several versions that come with premium content bundles, please make sure that you're selecting the base game
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

There are several content packages, please make sure you have the one you want selected
  4. NasirRaja Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

5. XBF Javier R Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

Hello Nasir,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to play

Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
    , as the game will not start.

Do you own the full game of Cities: Skylines - Xbox One Edition?

If not, the reason being that Natural Disasters is only an add-on for the full game, and the full game would need to be purchased in order to play this specific DLC.

Let us know if this helps answer your question.

Best wishes!
  6. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 28, 18 - 25 апреля 2017

елиз : Cities: Skylines - Xbox One Edition

[​IMG]

Вышла игра Cities: Skylines – популярный градостроительный симулятор. В комплекте - одно из дополнений, After Dark ( ночная жизнь города ).

Подробнее - по ссылке.
Thema:

1. City skylines was £7.00 we went to but it and tried to charge me £31.00 - Similar Threads - City skylines was

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.: I can't play the game because it is stuck on signing in. i am signed in to game pass; Launching from the xbox appll c78b2569-ebaf-444f-a315-346edc0bb23e
  4. Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...: I bought Cities skyline ultimate edition to the get the San Francisco set and the expansion pass - I already have downloaded the cities skyline PC edition that is included with Game pass - I have...
  5. Cities Skylines 2 has no latest patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines 2 has no latest patch: Hi there, The game wasn't updating the patch released 5 days ago (1.0.11f1) and still on the launch version (1.0.9f1). This is very frustrating as the patch is fixing serious performance and bugs...
  6. why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?: i tried download it and it want from me download another gaming service so i download it and then the error code appers: Gaming Services failed with error code: 0x8007007e....
  7. Cities Skylines 2 Ultimate edition only loading as standard Version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines 2 Ultimate edition only loading as standard Version.: I bought Cities Skylines 2 - Ultimate edition, however when I launch it it only loads into the standard version, preventing me from accessing the extras included with the Ultimate edition. I have...
  8. City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...: I loaded the game and my two bonus maps not showing up I dont see any bonus landmarks. San francisco assets nowhere to be seen. I re-installed the game so 4 hours of waiting and result is still...
  9. Cities Skylines II stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines II stuck on downloading: I originally tried to pre-download Cities Skylines II, but did not complete it before launch. Now it's stuck on downloading and can't cancel it or pause it, and it's downloading 0 bps. Tried...
  10. Cities Skylines 2 Pre-order problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines 2 Pre-order problems.: I pre-ordered CS:2 Ultimate Edition in early October. On release day I downloaded the game and the expansion pass and nothing in the expansion shows up in the game. How do I fix this?...