Cineplex app dropped ultraviolet and no replacement app yet, where is CinemaNow?
Discus and support Cineplex app dropped ultraviolet and no replacement app yet, where is CinemaNow? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. are there any plans to make CinemaNow app available to Canadian users? 704b357b-0733-48d4-9b48-581665951ef2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OnlyLeftThumbs, Jan 8, 2019.
Thema:
Cineplex app dropped ultraviolet and no replacement app yet, where is CinemaNow?
Loading...
-
Cineplex app dropped ultraviolet and no replacement app yet, where is CinemaNow? - Similar Threads - Cineplex app dropped
-
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Is anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs anyone else having problems with the Cineplex store app?: I have tried everything. Cineplex app isn’t working. Even did a reinstall. Any thought or ideas? 71a831ce-fdd2-4eac-b266-02c4f040fc25 -
Cineplex store app in Canada
in XBoX Games and AppsCineplex store app in Canada: Hi, I have both an xbox one (original version) and a cineplex store account but I cannot find the cineplex store app on my xbox one. I have gone to the app store, I have spelled out cineplex in... -
Cineplex app dropped ultraviolet and no replacement app yet, where is CinemaNow?
in XBoX Games and AppsCineplex app dropped ultraviolet and no replacement app yet, where is CinemaNow?: The Cineplex app in Canada dropped Ultraviolet a while ago; "Effective Sept 1, 2016 the Cineplex Store will no longer be offering UltraViolet services." per CINEPLEX STORE - DIGITAL... -
Cineplex APP: PURCHASE - 3000 Error
in XBoX on ConsolesCineplex APP: PURCHASE - 3000 Error: Hi, When we are trying to purchase on Xbox One app, for Cineplex, we are hitting a purchase 3000 error. We need some help on trouble shooting and identifying the root cause of this error. This is...